The coverups and lying are stunning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, May 20, 2013.

1. For one, police depts. would be wiped out before the shooting even started. Remember LA riots? The police hid at the beginning of the riots, and rioters attacked the precincts. Citizens had to use trucks mounted with machine guns to police their neighborhoods.Korean business owners shot at rioters with handguns, while the police were no where to be found. Military could no more control an all out civil war in the US than win Iraq or Afghanistan.

#51     May 21, 2013
  2. #52     May 21, 2013
  3. The only reason RCP stayed close was because gallup and Rasmussen kept having Romney leading or close.I told you throughout that entire thread Rasmussen was garbage and gallup was wrong

#53     May 21, 2013
  4. jem

jem

I argued the polls sample sizes were distorted and that by election day they would represent either the 2008 election or the 2010.

that is what happened...

you were the one who could not believe they changed their sample size.. you were quite concerned at one time.

Now I may have been hoping that the election would turn out better than the 2010 sample... because I had hopped more independents would vote Romney and they did...

but even just a few days before I wrote that professional polls might be partisan but acceptable with 2008 template... And the might be too strong R with the 2010 template...

Last I checked I was dead ass right about that prediction.

I was wrong about Romney wining but was about hoping Romney would get more independents than the 2010 sample.

I was 100% correct about the polls being slanted in april.

you can check...

they were showing sample sizes of D plus 21 and nutty samples like that.

#54     May 21, 2013
  5. jem

jem

after the debate Romney was even or ahead in many polls.
    then the tide swung back after the 3rd debate when Romney did not go after Benghazi and then the sellout in NJ started marching around with Obama.

I keep telling you it is not about predicting the winner it is about sampling the voters.

Just before the election gallup came out with a poll showing many independents swung back to obama. gallup was very good.

I never checked but did not rasmussen call the electoral college for obama?

#55     May 21, 2013

#56     May 21, 2013
  7. jem

jem

first of all please provide the links for context...

second...

last I check the vote fell between the 2008 template and 2010.

so I was right.

third...
    were the polls in April that we discussing slanted or not?

forth you did not answer the questions about gallup and rasmussen right before the election did they not have the electoral college for obama.

Things swung back for obama hard in the last week after the storm.

you keep missing that point...

polls are not predictions... they sample the vote at the time.

#57     May 21, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Jem, AK is just trying to dredge up something positive for Obama.

The fact is, all we are going to be talking about soon will be his impeachment or resignation.

#58     May 21, 2013
  9. jem

jem

good point...

if the speculation about the witnesses are correct.

His administration provided terrorists with the weapons used against the compound and when attacked they ordered a general to stand down to cover it up.

whoa. I think that is as bad as it could possibly get.

Good Job Mr. President.

#59     May 21, 2013

10. take your own advice jem

#60     May 21, 2013