The coverups and lying are stunning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, May 20, 2013.

1. It doesn't matter at all. CNN reported that Obama's approval ratings are steady and not changing in light of the scandals. Even if he shot someone point blank on the front lawn of the White House, nothing will happen. He is the messiah.

#11     May 21, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

He could line up the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy, some puppies, etc., shoot them on the white house lawn, and NOTHING would be done about it.:mad:
    In the eyes of the msm, and his lunatic supporters, yes, he's a God of some sort. All I can say is we all know from history what happens to leaders who think they're a God...

#12     May 21, 2013
  3. You mean like Hitler, Caligula? On a smaller scale, Jim Jones.

Yes, they go down in flames... unfortunately millions will perish and suffer before...

:(

#13     May 21, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Onazi is no different. His agenda is clear. "Change" America. i.e., get rid of the traditional people, and replace with more sheep. Sound familiar? Yep, Hitler wanted "change" as well.:(

Can't believe America is so asleep to ALLOW him to do what he's doing!:mad:

Btw, my CO Family is here in FL visiting for the third time this year. Help! Good part is at least they know what obammer's up to, and they despise him as do I. If they liked the tyrant, they'd be staying at the local motel.:D

#14     May 21, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Hmmm. OK then, it's settled. We arm ourselves and march on Washington this Saturday. You guys ready? LOL :D

(To the FBI agent reading this - I'm just joking, idiot!)

#15     May 21, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Funny you say that. Their will be very little warnings to let big gubment know they're about to be ousted with extreme prejudice. The alphabet soup will fail just like they usually do these days. If I were a demonazi in Washington, I'd be shaking in my shoes knowing what the American people could unleash!

When it happens, times will be VERY hard in America. However, once it's all over, America will be America once again. Will take many years after the revolt to get back to what it was like pre-1960's, however. Probably 4-5 years. Am I willing to wait it out a paltry 4-5 years to see MY Country be America once again? Absolutely!

#16     May 21, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I believe there is someone actually trying to organize an armed "showing" in Washington. He's trying to get at least 10,000 to commit. Last I heard there were 3,000 + signed up.

#17     May 21, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I think I read about that. They were going to march across some bridge into Washington armed a week or so ago. I think they were talked out of it because they were going to either be arrested or spark a shoot out. I think they were only 200 strong.

#18     May 21, 2013

9. Obama will never reach the lows of Ford, Reagan, W. Bush, Clinton,Carter or H.W. Bush imo

The lowest week of Gallup polling thus far for Obama was 40 percent, occurring in August and October of 2011. Arguably, he is due for a dip, given that each of his modern predecessors has dropped into the 30s or below. Presidents Ford, Reagan, and Clinton each hit a low point of 37 percent. President George W. Bush’s low ebb was 31 percent; Nixon’s was 27 percent; Carter’s was 28 percent; and George H.W. Bush’s was 29 percent.

#19     May 21, 2013
  10. Give us more details , Luke.

#20     May 21, 2013