The coverups and lying are stunning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, May 20, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL. I don't know.

All I have to tell IQ is "no you started it" and he'll go back into rant mode and post a few more pages of the same quotes. LOL.

We have some real winners here. One could bust a gut laughing at their antics. :D

#91     May 21, 2013
  2. We have some real losers too,your political predictions.One could bust a gut laughing at the results :)

#92     May 21, 2013
  3. jem

jem

for people on the left it is difficult to grasp that the polls were slanted and at the same time Obama won.

yet we were asking these same people to understand that if the govt got smaller the economy would get larger and we would all be better off...

No wonder Obama got re elected. The left can not even handle simple ideas.

#93     May 21, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

And you just always prognosticate liberal. As long as liberals win you are right. When the worm turns so will you and your prognostications.

Don't confuse genius with a bull market!

But as far as being a loser in life, I think the liberals here fit the bill. And as far as promoting a political ideology that is ruining this country, the liberals are definitely on that side of the coin.

But, as the good reverend would say, "Your chickens are coming home to roost!" :D

#94     May 21, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

They are stuck on ONE simple idea -

We pay more taxes, they get more stuff.

(for now, soon they will run out of other people's money, as Thatcher lamented.)

#95     May 21, 2013