The coverups and lying are stunning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, May 20, 2013.

1. The most corrupt administration by far.

The amusing little fact is what is known is very little about the whole truth of the level of corruptness in this administration.

The most transparent administration ever. HA

What a bunch of suckers the indy's who voted for this schmuck are.

2. pspr

pspr

It's beyond the pale. The American people deserve nothing less than the resignation of this corrupt administration. And very soon.

3. Eight

Eight

I like the part about Holder recusing himself. His department is being investigated! He can't recuse himself from answering questions! It's like the sheriff in Blazing Saddles taking himself hostage at gunpoint.. sort of, well it's not but it's that ridiculous.

4. wjk

wjk

They deserve it, but there are those who know nothing about the scandals, and there are those who don't care. There are those of us who are informed and do care.

We will find out which of these groups is the largest in 2014. I'm not all that excited, though. I'm not expecting to see much in the way of firings or prison. Hell, we'll be lucky if some if these fuckers even have to pay fines. Some might even be promoted when no one is looking. We all know how the left feels about conservatives...from this forum to the president himself.

5. pspr

pspr

I'm more hopeful that truth will prevail.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not. Well...hopeful but not optimistic.

7. wjk

wjk

My biggest concern is that even if the truth prevails, it simply won't matter to most.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

It won't matter to the "47%".

9. A day of reckoning approaches. Whether it in the form of political upheaval, economic desolation, or some other form, it's coming. History repeats.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed completely! It is coming, and YES, history will repeat itself. Just wish it didn't have to happen in my lifetime.:(

#10     May 21, 2013