The country needs a conservative alternative for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Ah geez, AAA...isn't the whole neocon McCarthyist "attack anyone who doesn't agree with you" strategy getting old...???

#61     Jan 16, 2004

2. ...AGREED!!!....let's just trust the NY times and LA times to tell us what to believe. :D

#62     Jan 16, 2004
  3. ges

ges

You've got to dig deeper. The AM radio dial reveals all. I heard a silky-voiced preacher saying we would have to destroy the infidels. It was all wrapped up with a reference to a biblical passage where the good guys had had to wipe out every last bad buy (Lem, was it?). Anyway, they are out there.

m

#63     Jan 16, 2004
  4. NO SHIT, dude! You don't even have to go to AM -- it's all there on FM, and from what I've heard recently, it's not always polished in some ancient reference...

I heard some dude the other day on FM Christian Hate Radio talking about how Dean's nomination is part of a homosexual conspiracy, and that for every $1million Dean raises, approx $100k of that sum is from homos. since they have all this cash to burn as they don't have children.

You can't polish a turd -- fundamentalism is a major problem in the world today regardless of whether it's in Iran or Indianapolis.

#64     Jan 16, 2004
  5. Don't they realize!!!!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/trebor_92627/Bush.htm

#65     Jan 16, 2004