The Cost of Covering Contraceptives through Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 10, 2012.

1. How pathetic, you can't even afford to buy yourself a condom should the once in a life opportunity arise that you could get laid.

Leave your addy and I'll mail you $5 to go buy a box.

#11     May 10, 2012
  2. jem

jem

since the advent of lbj great society give away ... what the hell has happened to black families, businesses and neighborhoods.

you think its a coincidence. it was predicted.

it is the predicted and inevitable result of leftist policies and programs.
    leftists made being a provider unnecessary.
    you made it preferable and easy to stay home and have kids outside of marriage... and you got it.
    now you want to talk about responsibility... you are truly brain dead. leftist programs cause people to be irresponsible.

#12     May 10, 2012
  3. do you and jem have a problem with deep thinking? the us has an abortion problem and a welfare problem. with a simple insurance mandate that cost $25 a year we could help solve both and save billions in the process.
    what is it with you right wingers that logical thinking is so lacking?

#13     May 10, 2012
  4. can you be so clueless as to claim access to contraceptive causes more unwanted children?

#14     May 10, 2012
  5. jem

jem

they say people who have less than 120 IQ don't / can't think in systems.
    so I guess I should avoid having complex policy conversations with them.

but I'll give you a hint, if you take away or carve back, the social irresponsiblity net, you will have far more responsible decisions made by women as a group. (and some men too)
    so there is a strong chance that providing contraception for free does increase unwanted children in society as a whole.

#15     May 10, 2012
  6. you should avoid having complex policy conversations with anybody except sunday school children.

#16     May 10, 2012
  7. i want to quote this for posterity.

#17     May 10, 2012
  8. jem

jem

leftists trolls always pull the religion card when their economics gets shreded.

I just gave you a variation of the Austrian school of economics. You came back with the religion card. You should be proud of yourself.

#18     May 10, 2012
  9. And a mans dick covered up has nothing to do with this, right?

#19     May 10, 2012
  10. because you are the resident bible thumping apologist for et. every thing you believe is corrupted by your religious views.

let me ask you a question. why does this toxic combination always seem to manifest itself in the same person. why do we so often see religious,science denier,anti evolution,anti global warming, racist, birther,anti government,pro war,chicken hawk,anti woman all in the same package? is there something in the grape juice you drink on sundays pretending that it is blood?

#20     May 10, 2012