The cost of Bushanomics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Feb 27, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

I love the guys behind Bushanomics, let's start another war, who gives a fuck about how many cheap iraqis or their likes die for whatever fucking reason, as long as US lives happly, I'm in, I'll go long on indexes, they are sure to beat their all time highs, we still have S&P 500 and maybe CUBE to beat their all time high.

#11     Feb 28, 2007
  2. blast19

blast19

So where's the paper trail there son?

#12     Feb 28, 2007
  3. rcmcfe

rcmcfe

You're a fucking moron...

Bush started a war the year before an electio to make his buddies who are were already millionaires, richer? :confused:

Yeah right, that makes sense.

I hope you're in a all cash position, b'c you have no business trading as dumb as you are.

#13     Feb 28, 2007
  4. bgp

bgp

george's daddy was threatened /[almost assassinated by saddam} george jr. got the revenge for dad. he will be impeached before he leaves office. and his crony v.p. too!

bgp

he will go down as the worst pres. ever!

you are right blast19

#14     Feb 28, 2007
  5. bgp

bgp

watch the movie "the road to wellville". george jr. is in it . and his name is the same george. just the last name is different, george kellogg.:)

bgp

#15     Feb 28, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Time to pay the piper !

Didn't anyone think to ask what the long term costs of a War is on deficits?

Did we learn nothing from the 70's ?

#16     Mar 1, 2007
  7. to be fair to the op mncs chart was very similar to the futures lately and the sudden decline almost identical. we know what was up with mncs. probably not manipulation imo but certaliny a response to technicals.

#17     Mar 1, 2007
  8. LOL...son ??? you gonna whup his ass if he don't show proper respect .:)

#18     Mar 1, 2007
  9. Moonbat alert.

That's right, yet another one....they breed like rabbits, apparently. Spreading out from our institutions of "higher education" like a virus.

#19     Mar 1, 2007
  10. Don't need a university education to sit back and watch the average american voter get shafted by the neocon disinformation campaign!

I think the average voter over there must be confused as to why your national guard is in Iraq..... Guarding Iraqi nationals!

Funny if it wasn't so tragic

#20     Mar 2, 2007