The cost of Bushanomics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

Bushanomics =

Start a war (any war will do) but if it can threaten oil supply that's even better.

Make all my corporate buddies rich and ask them to inflate the stock market artificially by buying funds with the profits they made from the war.

pull the plug fast after you've scaled out or hedged.

Today was all the evidence I needed to see.

Time to pay for the last 6 years America :(

2. Sounds like you nailed it.

3. What are you talking about?

"The economy is strong and getting stronger..."

4. Joab

Joab

Well not yet but just wait till North Korea starts acting up again.:eek:

5. You sound completely ridiculous. Just a sell off in the market. No sense in screaming "the sky is falling" ....there chicken little.

Just to clarify, President Bush didn't start the war...only decided that enough was enough and terrorism would no longer be tolerated. He has taken both the carrot and the stick approaches to fighting this war, and the stick is the only method those fools understand.

Days like today offer even sloppy traders the opportunity to make $, why didn't you get some?

6. Joab

Joab

Still in denial eh Mike... till the bitter end I guess.

:confused:

Those fools (as you call them) are laughing their asses off as your chasing the wrong rabbit's all over the wrong desert.

7. harmless

harmless

this should be framed in gold

(24k gold too)

8. You mean all the Al Qaeda terrorists that were in Iraq before we invaded it right? We're a lot safer now than we were before.

LMAO :D

9. blast19

blast19

Wow, you're an idiot. I believe the war in Iraq was the biggest mistake of the last decade without a doubt...but to state that the corporations that made money doing work in Iraq were propping up the stock market? You should probably get your head checked...that's almost too dumb of a conclusion for even a dimwit to come up with.

So the guys from Haliburton and other corporations should have a paper trail of all the "funds" they've been buying right?

10. Joab

Joab

LOL

What do you think 90% of corporations do with profits?

What do you think Institutional trading is ?

duh !

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by comments like this.

The public is so frigging gullible and naive sometimes it amazes me.

#10     Feb 28, 2007