The Conservative Principle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 28, 2017.

Are you a Conservative?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Mostly

8 vote(s)
    22.9%

1. I heard Dems say that there were NOT millions of illegals voting in the Presidential election as Trump claimned because there was no proof ever discovered after investigations, just repeated mantras from Fox News. Out of 3 years of claiming illegals are voting by the millions the only proof you have is 624 votes cast. Good for the House for finding this issue and making sure it can be prevented but even better news is that it had no effect on who the winner was in that District.

Also I have heard detailed stories of the voter fraud committed by the GOP in North Carolina on a much larger scale than 624 votes from one District.

No matter how hard Fox News tries, they are not going to ever prove the false claim that a large percentage of Hillary's votes came from illegals because it just is not true.

It is just like saying the voter fraud in NC means the 2016 EC votes are in question and should be withdrawn from Trump until investigated. Won't change the results though.

#751     Jan 8, 2020
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I think it is interesting how when it comes to Quassem SoleUnSurvivor, Idiot Dems like Chuck U Schumer want evidence of his wrongdoing--------yet when it comes to Shampeachment of President Trump, no evidence whatsoballsout is required in order for a guilty verdict.

#752     Jan 8, 2020
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

From Shelby Steele---

“As a black American, I saw very vividly in the 1960s when we won the Civil Rights legislation and Voting Rights –
    That constituted a real victory, and it gave us our first experience of freedom,” Steele explained. “We were vastly freer than we ever were before. What everybody at that time missed – I certainly did – is that freedom is the most terrifying thing in the world, because what freedom says is, ‘It’s all on you now.’ Freedom sits there in judgment of you, and makes you feel extremely inadequate if you don’t have the values and skills necessary to thrive in freedom. So, we were right away seduced by the idea that we can be spared the idea of individual responsibility with the Great Society. When we scream that we are victimized all the time, it spares us the terror of freedom.”

https://thefederalist.com/2014/05/2...e-and-the-exhilaration-and-terror-of-freedom/

#754     Jan 14, 2020
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

upload_2020-1-14_11-26-34.png

#755     Jan 14, 2020
  6. RRY16

RRY16

#756     Jan 14, 2020
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

8. A lot of bullshit postings and nonsense validation for someone who is so confident in the 2020 results.

#758     Jan 15, 2020
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

1st Republican to endorse Donnie. Birds of a feather...

#759     Jan 18, 2020
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Right just shrugs off any news they do not like. They loved cheering Lock Her Up. Meanwhile how many ex trump officials are in jail or indicted. And Hillary got exonerated by Trump own DOJ. Bunch of losers and hypocrites.

#760     Jan 18, 2020