The consequences of acting Iran...or not attacking.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 18, 2006.

1. LOL, spot on!

Dry drunks who find religion always turn into merciless deathmongers.

#21     Sep 20, 2006
  2. A poll commissioned by the BBC of nearly 25,000 people in 25 countries finds that just 11% support a military strike against Iran. Even the option of sanctions couldn't muster a majority in any country polled. The neocons and other warmongers again find themselves isolated by world opinion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5365286.stm

#22     Sep 20, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Hey! The ghost of Leon will not be pleased........:p

#23     Sep 20, 2006
  4. Par for the course...

#24     Sep 20, 2006
  5. Krauthammer, a regular on Fox News talking neocon head shows...

Just because he is so fair and balanced...

LOL!

#25     Sep 20, 2006
  6. Ethic of the trader?!? Hilarious!!

What is ridiculous about his statements? Instead of simply attacking him, please point out which of his statements are "ridiculous," and why.

#26     Sep 21, 2006
  7. I thought I did.

Where's he's mea culpa on Iraq?

That douche bag can be (and is ) wrong continuously. Yet he can still draw a paycheck appealing to the lowest and dumbest among us.

The trader can't be wrong again and again and still draw a paycheck.

This escapes you?

Not surprising.

#27     Sep 21, 2006
  8. Hey Doc, I hope in your trading and medical practice (guffaw) you pay more attention to detail than your rants here on ET.

Does this ring a bell:

Just so you know, Iraq and Iran are two different nations and not one and the same.

This escapes you?

Not surprising..

#28     Sep 21, 2006
  9. LMAO!!

Look dickhead once and for all I ain't no fucking doctor...get it? I trade for a living...17 years and going strong.

You're obviously too young or too obtuse(stupid) (And I rule out too young) to get the reference to Dr. Zhivago.

Wow...a typo Iran/Iraq.

That's all you have!?!?!

:D

#29     Sep 21, 2006
  10. What?!? Where's your MEA CULPA?!?!? :eek:

Huge, huge relief that you are not a doctor. And I have no doubt that you imbibe a lot of vodka, and are a huge fan of Omar Sharif...good for you.

And hey, you keep avoiding the question - what statements Krauthammer makes about Iran do you think are "ridiculous"? Hopefully your senility hasn't made you forget that you made that statement in the first place. :D

#30     Sep 21, 2006