The Concept of Trailing Stop

Discussion in 'Forex' started by aparsai, Mar 9, 2009.

1. aparsai

aparsai

If you would like to know more about TS or Trailing Stop visit http://www.forexbrace.com/content/view/182/79/. The short glossary definition also leads you to more complex approaches to setting up TS.

Your comments are more than welcome.

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Why do you constantly try to solicit people to go to your site? Google points? If you have something important to share, share it here, otherwise this is spam.

Read the rules about links in your posts.

3. aparsai

aparsai

The website is an educational website. I do not sell anything over there. Why should it be considered spamming.

If somebody posts anything on our forum and give link back to their educational forum or website I never consider it spamming and I never remove their links. Our forum and blog are full of such posts which are all welcome. I quite understand the difference between spamming and sharing information.

I'm honestly confused.

4. Your site has google ads, so you do have something to gain financially by spamming your link.

5. aparsai

aparsai

Here is the forum rule which if you read it you see that I haven't broken any rules.

"6) Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. As a person who does not represent one of our site sponsors, you are not to solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your public posts, private messages, profile page, or file attachments. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s). Elite Trader and its agents may remove or edit any posted content, without prior notice, that contains unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation."

Presenting a training article to people is not SPAMMING. Here is the definition for spamming from Wikipedia:

"Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. "

If a human being places a post on a couple of websites in order to get more attention for the efforts he does is not spamming. I'm not even selling anything to you. I do not even promote clicking on those Google ads. In contrary I have warnings! in place about those ads.

This attitude comes out from Forex crowd only.

6. can almost guarantee a moderator will remove your link. I was in the same position once and posted a purely informational site and eventually it was removed and the reason stated was it had google ads.

If you want your link to stay i would recommend removing the ads from your site.

7. aparsai

aparsai

You know what, it is a subjective matter because I am not disobeying any of the forum rules. I have been running a successful forex business for several years and I'm a member of this forum for over two years. If I was supposed to spam people or promote my business I would have done this long time ago.

I do not even promote my business in my educational website. While I respect my own visitors, how come I do not respect the visitors of ET.

Anyway, my intention is not spamming and I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it. However, I'm not a moderator here and I do not rule this forum. If they remove the link I have no choice but to accept.

If somebody posts a link to an educational source on my forum I would never remove it, with or without ads.

8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

If you receive an economic benefit from a site that you direct people toward, then that is a commercial website. Because you personally are being compensated by clicks on your website, you are in violation of the rule you posted.

9. aparsai

aparsai

What you are saying is like this:

If you are an instructor or a coder and you post articles here then you could potentially get customers here and then financially benefit from this forum which is against the rules of the forum.

I have not asked people to click on those ads and will never do. So if I have a free article on that website that people can benefit from why is that so offencive to the members of this forum that I could possibly probably get benefit from some clicks that I "might" get from some of visitors.

To be honest with you I don't know what kind of mentality it is.

Anyway, I leave the decisions to the moderators of this forum. Should they decide to remove the links I respect that. I personally do not consider my activity here a commercial one.