The compleat idiot's guide to personal insults

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Riskmanager, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Gee, thanks Aphie. I have the fat troll on ignore, and I still have to see his personal attacks on me? (and his misuse of homonyms)

We have to figure out a way to get EVERYONE to put Mr. Negative on ignore. If you can't see him, you can't quote him!

Maybe Brother Candle can set up a poll to vote him off. Should be a landslide.

Peace Aphie,
    You are one of the Good Guys!

:)RS

#11     Oct 10, 2003
  2. Hey, Mr. Tall Tales, since your scanner is now obviously working, let's see the papers you tried to file. LOL!

#12     Oct 10, 2003
  3. It is absolutely ridiculous how some proletarians here are desperately trying to discredit others reputation.

Although I haven't read them yet, I can honestly tell you that all of your previous posts are not just completely nonsense, no, they are rubbish, and by following your chain of 'arguments', it is clear to me that no reader on this board needs to take you seriously.

Can we now please return to the original topic? :D

#13     Oct 10, 2003
  4. cable

cable

Nice. I applaud your insulting capability. Of course, your mediocre skill at insulting others doesn't quite make up for that big cancerous tumor you call a personality. {*zing!*}

Oh jeez, this insulting thing is GREAT! Thanks for the link, I'm gonna go try this on my wife.

#14     Oct 10, 2003
  5. cable

cable

Okay, THAT was a bad idea.

Gotta go, I'm in the doghouse.

#15     Oct 10, 2003
  6. You're a racist (because I'm not American) and due to the coments you made about your wife clearly a sexist.

To sum up: I think you're worse than Hitler.

Regards

#16     Oct 10, 2003
  7. This is Outlaw/RS7/Etc.'s modus operandi. He's got me living in my late parent's basement which is so pertinent. Boo hoo.....!

#17     Oct 10, 2003
  8. You`re not the only one wondering if he's a communist...

#18     Oct 10, 2003
  9. Hmm... he's an "ist" of some sort. My guess is, if he can be even partially believed, that he married well and therefore has no compelling reason to be productive, except for the lugubrious typing of his life story.

#19     Oct 10, 2003
  10. I didn't read his life story beacause it could have influenced my opinion about him, but one thing's for sure:
    that was the saddest stuff I ever didn't read in my entire life

#20     Oct 10, 2003