The Coming Resignation of Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 2, 2010.

1. My personal hatred of Republicans aside I live in reality and look at things very objectively

I look at Obamas core supporters,a very large group,barring catastrophe they are not going anywhere

I look at which Republicans might beat him.There has not been 1 favorbility pole that has had any Republican ahead of Obama that I know of.Republican congress 31 % approval,Obama 45-50

I look at Obamas fuck ups compared to Bush's fuck ups,Obama hasn't come close to fucking up as bad as Bush

Polls still show the public has the most faith in Obama on the economy

Obama has higher ratings then Reagan at this point in his term.

Incumbent Presidents have a big advantage

Obama has not hit Reagan's 35 % or Bush's 25 %

Obama has a very weak field of challengers in 2012

#41     Jun 2, 2010
  2. When Obama wasn't showing his face the last few weeks polls had him at 45-46 %

Obama has started to show his face on the oil spill and now his poll numbers are at 48-50 %

Stop listening to Rush and Hannity

#42     Jun 2, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

This statement alone has proven you dont look at things objectively.

I would have voted for clinton in his second term, purely based on what he did in his first term, i was not afforded the opportunity as i was in the process of acquiring citisenship, and i didnt vote for bush a second time, if you were truly objective you would not pronounce you were going to vote for someone 2.5 years in advance purely out of hatred for the opposite side, you are talking out of your ass...... are you even eligible to vote?(age wise)

#43     Jun 3, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

So that is your reason for locking in your vote for Obama, or "any other democratic organisation" 2.5 years prior to the elction? Because someone is less of a fuckup they warrant your vote? I agree that Obama (so far) may be less of a fuckup but he is an even bigger liar, and everytime that is pointed out to you, you assure people that "Obama has my vote in 2012." Grow up, move out of your parents basement, rennick was right, wait till you see the coming disaster over the next few years, dont blindly follow an idiot like all the bush supporting idiots did for the second vote.

#44     Jun 3, 2010
  5. 113 promises kept,19 broken

Please drop the bull shit myth that he is a liar,he is one of the most honest politicians I have ever seen.

[​IMG]

#45     Jun 3, 2010
  6. Yes

My first Presidential vote was for Bush in 2000,then Kerry,then Obama and Obama again in 2012.I will never vote for a Republican except for Chuck Hagel

#46     Jun 3, 2010
  7. Lay off the insults

#47     Jun 3, 2010
  8. Not likely that the republican party will nominate Romney.

Romney isn't winning the straw polls, the wacko right wing Christians won't get behind him because he wears Mormon underwear, etc.

#48     Jun 3, 2010
  9. Because they aren't Republican

#49     Jun 3, 2010
  10. Who do you think their nominee will be ?

#50     Jun 3, 2010