The Coming Resignation of Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I would love to tale your money on that bet.

#31     Jun 2, 2010
  2. Nugent/Palin 2012

#32     Jun 2, 2010
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Jun 2, 2010
  4. Not long ago he thought the birther thing would get Obama out

#34     Jun 2, 2010
  5. I agree. Although the author makes a good case.

#35     Jun 2, 2010
  6. I would love their opinions on this

Palin ? LOL !!!!!!!!!

Rand Paul /Haley Barber,racist Southerners ?

Romney,maker of the original Obama care and notorious flip flopper ?

Perry or palenty is the only credible threats imo.I doubt Perry runs in 2012, he's signaled he's waiting for 2016and hasn't started to try to get in the 2012 picture.Palenty doesn't connect with the public imo

Jindal and Huckabee are both jokes imo they also wont connect with national voters

Perry is a charismatic individual and he has a solid track record ,he would worry me a little

#36     Jun 2, 2010
  7. Obama will not leave early if his health holds. However, no way he runs again and if he trys, he will lose a primary challenge. The economy alone will bring him down. We are on the verge of round 2 of severe economic turmoil, and this time the Fed will not be able to fix it. As the Gulf disaster continues, the Fed's incompetant clean-up response will be blamed on Obama and wear him down. Much the same as the Iran Hostages assured Carter would not be reelected.

Dick Rennick Morris out:cool:

#37     Jun 2, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

When you repeatedly make statements like "he has my vote in 2012" or "i support any organisation which votes democratic" after hearing of yet another Obama fuckup, you completely lack credibility, you are a blind supporter.

#38     Jun 2, 2010
  9. Stop listening to Rush and Hannity

[​IMG][/

#39     Jun 2, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

While i would never vote for Obama after his term so far, i also wouldnt vote for sarah palin, i dont vote out of blind trust that one is better than the other, if that ever became the case i just wouldnt show up, if mitt romney, or ron paul somehow won i would vote for either one in a heartbeat.

#40     Jun 2, 2010