The Coming Rally Will Be Monumental

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Oct 8, 2008.

1. If reganomics and supply side deteriorates then I'll go bearish, in which case the dow would fall to 1000.

#21     Oct 8, 2008
  2. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i don't know why you guys say the econimic numbers are'nt that bad. look where the unemployment rate was and look at the jump/. aslo,the market is telling us(by price action) that the numbers will be much worse. the stock market does not have a rear view mirror.

#22     Oct 8, 2008
  3. Cutten

Cutten

The opening lows held pretty well in the last hour or so. Then a rally, and now a pullback and higher low. If it breaks above 1010 on the ES, it's potentially setting the stage for a late day rally. I'm getting a bit long here, and will look to add if the market confirms by making a higher high. Next point to watch would be the opening range high around 1025 ES. If it can break there and continue to make higher lows, higher highs, then we could have an explosive run into the close.

#23     Oct 8, 2008
  4. Just take a community college macro econ class and you will see why the economy is fundamentally strong despite the fake crisis. The doom and gloom pundits and losers know nothing about anything.

#24     Oct 8, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

my insticts tell me if you buy here over a period of time 4-8 weeks you may fair well over a 1-4 yr horizon.

My gut tells me save your cash, buy a bike and learn how to grow food in the back yard....peace

#25     Oct 8, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

All conditions are in place for a low except the price action. The price action has now made a base and is beginning to strengthening - if this keeps going, then the last piece will be in place too. Buying a bit more here and if it keeps rallying I will pyramid in stages with trailing stops.

#26     Oct 8, 2008
  7. I think you're quite courageous to play this market on anything other than the shortest of time frames. With almost no exception, I'm afraid to do even that.

#27     Oct 8, 2008
  8. Time to get defensive. Must keep rallying the last hour or at least don t dump too much.
    If this trade works, I still think this is at best a multi week rally not the end of the bear.

#28     Oct 8, 2008
  9. This is not money going into equities. Its a run on the bonds and into "CASH"!!!!

ITS FEAR AND PANIC!!!!

#29     Oct 8, 2008
  10. f*ckers keep selling

A huge bailout

A 50 basis point cut

And not a single green day? The dow should be at at least 11,000 by now.

I want to be bullish, and I still am but I feel like Kudlow. The horse shit is here and no pony.

#30     Oct 8, 2008