The Coming Obama Landslide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 4, 2012.

1. What is it about you leftist twits and the soft bigotry of expectations?

You expect every gay person to be so controlled by their sexuality that nothing else matters in their life.

Same thing for blacks & hispanics, you expect the color of their skin to be their ONE defining characteristic. No regard to education , work ethic, family values etc etc .
    Yet supposedly conservatives are the bigots,:confused:

If a conservative expressed or implied that, you would lambaste him and call him a knuckle -dragger.

#41     Aug 5, 2012
  2. As I said in another thread. It has to be hard for PT when all his pals here on ET think his lifestyle is an abomination, and that he is obviously inferior to them. Hard to rationalize his way out of this type thinking. His leaders here on ET wouldn't even share cup of water with him.

Funny thing is, I think you and I are much more likely to care less about his homosexuality than the group who keep using disgusting terms when speaking of gays. Puts him in quite a small box.

#42     Aug 5, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

An ounce of pretension is worth a pound of manure, and you're in the wholesale business.

#43     Aug 5, 2012
  4. Searched Kung Fu licenses, found this, I think you'll like. I don't know how post photo's but here is the link.

http://thelicenseplatesite.com/cat_detail.php?id=580

#44     Aug 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

ET's official wiseacre has spoken.

#45     Aug 5, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Actually guys like you and RCG trader are the ones who bring it up repeatedly like all liberals you are fucking obsessed with it, you will notice that no one on the right has treated him any differently or said anything about it, but you guys feel the need to bring it up repeatedly, because you are a hardcore biggot, and you and RCG trader, and AK47 obsess about it 24/7.

Why do you treat gays differently, and repeatedly bring up someones sexuality? to most of us it doesnt fucking matter....

Id be willing to bet that you are one of those hardcore white lib3erals who also acts differently around black people, and tries to overcompensate with niceness, or something to prove you arent a racist, do you think that people dont see through that kind of behaviour? Its funny cause you guys are the ones who claim to not be biggots, but you act noticeably different around minority groups, and you feel the need to bring it up all the time.

#46     Aug 5, 2012
  7. Nice try Max, but I actually do read the horrible way in which so many of your side talk about gays in general.

Nice try Max, but I actually do read the horrible way in which so many of your side talk about gays in general.

Small sampling:
    "Lucrum

08-01-12 02:34 PM

Didn't mean to offend any faggots reading the thread.

Those poor homo butt pirates, now you've gone and hurt their lil' fweelings. You big meanie."

Most of the rest is just too disgusting.

#47     Aug 5, 2012

8. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=246823

#48     Aug 5, 2012
  9. Wrong again, I'm what they call color blind. I actually speak with people, not try to prove I'm superior when I may or may not be, in some specific areas. Nothing to prove here, just pointing out foolishness.

#49     Aug 5, 2012
  10. You beat me too it Mr Bill

#50     Aug 5, 2012