The Coming Obama Landslide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Which economic variables are getting worse? I have an opinion, looking for yours.

#11     Aug 4, 2012
  2. lucrum, the lone truth teller in a sea of sheeple:D

#12     Aug 4, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What the fuck would you, a compulsive pathological liar, know about the truth?

You want polite respect? EARN it asshole. STOP lying about everything and anything because you don't have the balls to just be honest. IOW, stop being a spineless cheese dick cunt.

#13     Aug 4, 2012
  4. Oooooo, somebody's in a bad mood:D

Regarding polite respect.....i expect nothing of the sort of a knuckledragging mouth breathing redneck like you. You are simply not mentally nor emotionally capable of polite respect.

Regarding honesty, there is nothing in my posts that could be considered dishonest, but you have trouble with context.

If you actually grew a brain, things would stop "not ending well" for you. As they clearly more often than do than do not for you.

Finally, see someone about that anger, and don't get behind the wheel!

#14     Aug 4, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wrong again - as usual. I just came back to the room from Hooters.

Yet I display it toward others, ergo you're wrong again - as usual.

LOL Are you fucking serious? You've been caught in more lies than everyone else on ET combined. And that is saying something.

Talk about "context". You're translating one lost bet into something more than it was
    I make more money than you, I work far less to earn it than you, I have a more respectable profession than you, I have a desk you share a nurses station, I have a young attractive wife you lie about a GF you don't even have... and the list goes on and on...

Why would you being such a lying loser make me angry?
    I've already been behind the wheel today. But then I can afford a car, you can't.

#15     Aug 4, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Brother AK, I'm not sure about a landslide, but I do think we are going to have to open up a new "Suicide Watch" thread for many of our conservative friends here on ET.
    Don't get me wrong, you are well aware that I'm no Obama supporter, but I see what I see.
    And, I'd be very happy to be incorrect in my prediction, but I think he's in again.

#16     Aug 4, 2012
  7. awwww crap, now you got ME feeling jealous.:cool:

#17     Aug 4, 2012
  8. I'm not sure why I believe this way but:

My impression of the silver lining of another 4 years of obama is that it will improve trading opportunities.
    black swans , cooked geese as it were, featherless chickens coming home to roost etc etc.

With 4 more years of this economic downturn , relative to the poor schmucks out there I'm going to be doing fantastic.

#18     Aug 4, 2012
  9. OK, let's see. Lucrum hanging out at hooters while happily married to nice young woman, and PT is happy that the Country might go into bad economic times. Nice.

Since the Dow has doubled since Obama, I can only expect that Pt would a buy and holder.

But, they seem to have thrown in the towel, and accepted the obvious 4 more years of Obama. Or are afraid to bet on the outcome. Oh well, since will be happy to continue my donations, with or without the added revenue from these guys, other than Jem, thanks, not a problem.

#19     Aug 4, 2012
  10. Where you getting your quotes from? Dow is nowhere near near 19,200 (which would be a double from when he was elected)

Now, if you want to know what did double since he elected, I will tell you. Gas prices.

What else doubled? Bankruptcies.

What else doubled? Bank failures. Oh wait...no I'm wrong...there were 26 bank failures in 2008 under Bush. In 2009 there were 140! 2010 there were 156. 92 in 2011 and this year there have only been about 39 (Guess we are running out of banks)

#20     Aug 4, 2012