The coming golden age

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Its got nothing to do with trading or markets. :)

#11     Nov 10, 2011
  2. #12     Nov 10, 2011
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

I still don't have a F**king clue what you are talking about.

Anyway if you are implying that all that matters is get the contract and making money then I think you need to look at what has happened to the economy when people with that attitude have been in power.

See you after the apocolypse.

#13     Nov 10, 2011
  4. No, but morganism was a favorite topic for a couple weeks during Macro. Especially saw a lot of it in Comparative Economic Systems or Political Economy.

I think they just want the money supply to grow predictably when it is actually better for currencies to not print any new money.

God, our politicians will need to get bailed out by my companies and start participating in the financial markets like an American Hedge Fund.

This is the only way to actually produce and quit wastefully spending. You can start by hedging the Feds Trillion dollar balance sheet and quintupling it getting rid of our taxes and saving our compassion for the needy that we seem to just not have enough resolution to quit with the welfare state.

#14     Nov 10, 2011
  5. #15     Nov 10, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

I think you are confusing two things. I am a macroeconomist and have my own school of thought called Morganist Economics. Morganism or Morganisation was probably linked to J P Morgan, who I may very well be related to.

Here is my blog.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/p/what-is-morganist-economics.html

You can read my views on things there.

#16     Nov 10, 2011
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

I don't have a clue what he is saying.

#17     Nov 10, 2011
  8. Well if the mods don't say anything there's no way for me to know, but you being a macroeconomist I don't see any point to playing views games on your threads or stirring up conversation with yourself just to bump without looking like a moron for replying to yourself repeatedly as another alias.

#18     Nov 10, 2011
  9. There's a really fundamental concept underlying that...one that Marx actually got right, amongst all the things he got wrong.

#19     Nov 11, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

I don't have another alias.

#20     Nov 11, 2011