The Coming Crash Will Be Monumental

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets see, oil plunging, commodities plunging, USA its largest trading partner, much stronger Loonie making expoerts more expensive and imports cheaper, Europe/Asia/world plunging, longterm desire of Quebec to secede. And I am sure Canada's market has been soaring the last 6 weeks...

Wow, everything is really breaking Canada's way

#51     Oct 6, 2008
  2. I live in Canada. We are hilarious. We are still in bubble mode. Heads far up our maple syrup eating asses. THey are slamming up condo's like nobodies business. Talking about how bulletproof our economy is. How our real estate market is "different". On our preferred business channel today vehemently denying we are in any recession yet...

#52     Oct 6, 2008
  3. The US economy is still sound, however. Thats why the downside is limited from this point on.

#53     Oct 6, 2008
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Please crawl back in your hole.

#54     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Dow 14,000 soon

#55     Oct 6, 2008
  6. turder. you write that on the wall of the cardboard box you must be living in. then pick up your tin can tied to a string and call your broker and buy buy buy

#56     Oct 6, 2008
  7. Arnie

Arnie

I'll buy the bullet. Who has a gun?:D

#57     Oct 6, 2008
  8. The dow gained 30% in five weeks in 1982...

#58     Oct 6, 2008
  9. gkishot

gkishot

Aren't you Ben Stein by any chance? I love your optimism.

#59     Oct 6, 2008
  10. i assume you are referring to BNN, today they had a commentator saying our economy is MUCH less "sophisticated and not as complex as the US system" makes you wonder if we are in for some problems the US had 10-20 years ago. :D :D :D o and Kevin O'Leary is a fag

#60     Oct 6, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.