The Coming Crash Will Be Monumental

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daal

Daal

financial stocks will plumment, I dont know when. but count on it, it will be heck of a day

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

perhaps October 2...:D

3. Anytime after Nov 4.

4. Daal

Daal

My trading plan for today is, take profits on XLF, buy back month fed funds futures, close my eyes and stop watching the market before I do something stupid

5. Crashes are only allowed by the SEC on the month of October... we have to follow tradition for crying out loud!!!

6. wave

wave

Once above 1500, investors are going to have their hearts ripped out.

Gotta fleece them over first, get them confident on the long side.

7. Manni

Manni

No crash till the election is over. I wonder how much this election will cost the taxpayer - thanks to the FED trying to prop up failed companies. They could have used all that money and paid off everybody's mortgage.!

8. sprstpd

sprstpd

With this anti-shorting move, big crashy time ahead. It is going to be brutal and nothing will be spared.

9. yea but its hard to tell when disaster will strike.

personally i think they can pull this off for now and we will rally to all time highs for and then crash in a couple of years.

maybe emerging markets start rallying and go parabolic fuelling a us rally who knows.

if we are at all time highs in the next few years i will be looking for a us stock and bond crash.

for now im long ES, and short the dollar

10. will come when John mack has unloaded all his shares

#10     Sep 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.