the comeback of IncreaseNow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by increasenow, Jan 13, 2011.

1. I'm back! Have not posted here on ET or traded anything since 7/6/2010!

For right now, going to be focusing in on trading equity, ETF and index options via my optionsxpress account. I have not traded options since November of 2003 but ready for a fresh start trading them.

I believe it best fits my temperament and time availability to research and actually trade. Looking to solely trade weekly options or monthly options during the expiration week only. Usually one trade per day, or overnight, may ride for at most 2 days.

I like the expiration or weekly options as they offer the most option movement and volatility which of course is what you need to make $ money!

Will be trading off of my laptop computer and the optionsxpress iphone application which is great!

2. Awesome! Welcome back! Wheeeeeeee!

3. candles

candles

bang!

4. TheMan

TheMan

BADA BING BADA BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the CAT :cool: is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

options seem like the perfect fit for your trading ability

looking forward to this

are you going to start a journal ????

after you left there was only DEADBROKE............... but he left

and now you come back

i feel like i won the lottery young CAT :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Bada bang! Welcome back old friend!

6. heavy volume on the INTC 20 Jan puts...hmmm...earnings for INTC after the close...get in now?

7. You're going to buy the puts on INTC solely due to heavy volume?

8. no, but obviously an indication of probably professional sentiment of what might happen?...will keep monitoring through out the day

9. TheMan

TheMan

hell, why not, sounds like a great trade setup to me :cool:

[​IMG]

10. How do you know what's happening at the 20-strike? Is the volume at the bid or the offer? Suppose you can dissect the volume, so what?

Buy INTC at 21.22 and sell on the reaction (not the CC). Perhaps the 20/21 Jan call vertical at $0.80.

#10     Jan 13, 2011