The Colombia Prostitutes of the US Secret Service (Youtube Video)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blowingup2012, Apr 15, 2012.

1. <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TtlNzuW5J0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

$47 huh. I didn't care at all for that last one. :D

3. Haha. I guess thats all that $47 gets you.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The biggest slut of them all.

5. I can imagine a bunch of young teenage enlisted soldiers getting drunk and having a good time with hookers in Colombia, but the Secret Service? Its basically 30-40 somethings probably married and had to pass tough Top Secret background checks. You would think they would know better. Why did they think they could get away with it in a hotel where White House staff and reporters were staying?

In any event, why would anyone want to risk their super tough to get job over something like this? If they got fired, then they wouldnt be able to get a public job ever again and who knows what they will get in the private sector.

I guess the Secret Service will have some job openings next year.

6. Imo, this event is disrespectful to the boss.

7. I fail to see a problem except o is exporting jobs.

As someone mentioned before that last one is "the biggest whore"

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The hookers pimp?

9. LMAO

10. Pimpin ain't easy. Seems like the whole crowd had one big party. Secretary of State Clinton boozing it up all night, hookers for everyone, King Obama cruising for vacation spots...all the the taxpayers dime. And what was accomplished? Nothing, of course.

#10     Apr 17, 2012