The cognitive dissonance of the left ladies and gentlemen.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Amun Ra, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Fact checking something as false, then going on to prove it's true.

[​IMG]

PintoFire likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

"Georgia’s historic first statewide audit reaffirmed that the state’s new secure paper ballot voting system accurately counted and reported results,” said Secretary Raffensperger. “This is a credit to the hard work of our county and local elections officials who moved quickly to undertake and complete such a momentous task in a short period of time.”"
    https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...sidential_race

userque and Tony Stark like this.
  3. Anyone that believes CNN is dumber than a box of shit. The information from Sidney Powell is in fact true and has actually been known since 2008. I've read some of the cited source documents. I'd like to know CNN's sources. Apparently they left that part blank. Because they're full of shit.

DTB2 likes this.
  4. I'm also going to go one step further and discredit the source. Not that it's even needed. I mean look at him.

Look at this dopey moron, this is where people get their "news" and "facts" from... unbelievable

http://caseytolan.com/
    Hello! I'm a reporter on CNN's investigative unit, digging into the coronavirus crisis and other stories. I was previously a political reporter at the San Jose Mercury News and a national reporter at Fusion, and I've also reported for Slate, The Daily Beast, VICE, and the Texas Observer, among other outlets.

I care about telling interesting stories and elevating marginalized voices. My reporting has been cited in political attack ads, a federal criminal complaint, a death row inmate's final appeal, and by President Obama

He's also from California... which explains everything.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Georgia's hand count matched Dominions machine count,idiot.

The fact that Tugger Carlson is calling her out should tell you something.

6. Do you even know what we're talking about? Read the fucking topic. Christ. Did your mom leave your crib too close to the microwave?

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sidney Powells argument is that Dominion is switching votes from Trump to Biden.GA just did a hand count and it matched Dominions software count so the lying bitches argument is done.

Its time for her to get back to using Flynn for attention,even though she still hasn't gotten his cased dropped like she said she would.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I have an idea what your mom did with you but Ill keep that to myself.

userque likes this.
  9. Tucker has flipped, along with Fox. Well, conservatives have known for sometime that Fox is a controlled opposition, but very few suspected Tucker. Conservatives denounced him recently. Trump knew something we didn't because he was not really a fan of Tucker.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#10     Nov 20, 2020