The Clintons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ak15, Apr 11, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

A couple of quotes that are amusing

"She was exhausted and that led to the error of a sniper fire? If she doesn’t know the difference between a flower ceremony with a little girl and a sniper because of exhaustion at 11pm, then what kind of judgment will she show at 3am when that phone rings?"

"If Bill Clinton makes a comment about Hillary being tired, I would imagine John McCain, at his age, would not answer the phone at 3am. That leaves us only Obama, who can answer the phone correctly."

2. ====================
    Lot of truth in what you say,ak15/16;
    except William Saffire called it not ''exhausted'', called Hillary Clinton, in writing, a '' congenital liar''

Actually Barak Hussein can mostly outalk Senator Clinton;
    3;00 or probably most any time.

Senator MCain is experienced to have a ['hopefully younger' VP']-LOL];
    a younger VP to answer calls @3:00 am:) :cool:

3. You may want to reconsider the "...Obama, who can answer the phone correctly." part. At least Clinton and McCain know which end to talk into, even at 3am!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119917

4. ak15

ak15

Hello. I've got these in quotations. They do not reflect my choices of who would make a better president. My choice : None of the above. They are all a bunch of hypocrites.

5. ak15

ak15

"Bill Clinton has referred to his wife’s age (60) in a negative manner on more than one occasion. Now he’s telling us older voters that if we support Obama we’re not savvy. Why am I not surprised that an aging frat boy who digs younger chicks would make some of the dumbest remarks I’ve ever heard made during this campaign? Maybe he’s just bitter."

6. ak15

ak15

Dick Cheney - " Hillary made an honest mistake. She confused the Bosnia trip with the time I took her hunting"

7. That was funny.

8. sorry I forgot to add smiley face
    :D