The Clinton body count

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ditch, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Ditch

Ditch

#41     Aug 15, 2016
  2. Ditch

Ditch

#42     Aug 15, 2016
  3. She already seems to have emasculated you, so I can only imagine.

#43     Aug 15, 2016
    futurecurrents likes this.
  4. I think it is fair to add five (5) more bodies.....

DEMOCRATS
    Top DNC staffer resigns in wake of massive hack
    Published August 21, 2016
    Associated Press
    Facebook Twitter livefyre Email

DNC finance director to resign after WikiLeaks

Another top official has left the Democratic National Committee in the wake of an email hack last month the revealed embarrassing messages.

Jordan Kaplan, the party's national finance director for more than three years, stepped down, becoming the scandal's fifth casualty. The first to go was DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Kaplan's resignation email, obtained by The Associated Press, makes no mention of the leaked emails. He says he is returning to consulting and in that capacity will continue to manage party fundraisers featuring the Obamas. Kaplan is a longtime Obama supporter, having first worked for him years ago during Obama's Illinois Senate campaign.

Among the emails published by Wikileaks--and potentially hacked by Russian operatives, according to the White House--were messages in which DNC finance team members disparaged specific party donors.

#44     Aug 21, 2016
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Web giant caught censoring negative information about Hillary yet again!

Google accused of manipulating searches, burying negative stories about Hillary Clinton

“Thanks to the help of our editor Spencer Reed, SourceFed has discovered that Google has been actively altering search recommendations in favor of Hillary Clinton’s campaign so quietly that we were unable to see it for what it was until today,” said SourceFed’s Matt Lieberman in the video.

For example, when typing “Hillary Clinton cri,” Google’s auto-complete function brings up as its top choice “Hillary Clinton crime reform,” even though competing search engines Bing and Yahoo show the most popular search topics are “Hillary Clinton criminal charges” and “Hillary Clinton crime.”

While that could reflect legitimate differences in the engines’ algorithms, Mr. Lieberman said that a search of “Hillary Clinton crime reform” on Google trends showed that “there weren’t even enough searches of term to build a graph on the site.”

“Which begs the question, why on Earth is it the first potential result?” he said, adding, “Apparently far more people are searching for ‘Hillary Clinton crimes’ than ‘Hillary Clinton crime reform.’ Google just doesn’t want you to know or ask.”

SourceFed found a similar result when typing in, “Hillary Clinton ind,” which yielded “Hillary Clinton Indiana” and “Hillary Clinton India” on Google, but “Hillary Clinton indictment” on the other search engines.

“The intention is clear. Google is burying potential searches for terms that could have hurt Hillary Clinton in the primary elections over the past several months by manipulating recommendations on their site,” Mr. Lieberman said.

Google and other search engines when SourceFed searched for unflattering terms associated with Democrat Bernie Sanders and Republican Donald Trump.

In the video, Mr. Lieberman emphasized that SourceFed was not accusing Google of any crimes, calling the manipulation “deeply unethical and wrong but not illegal,” and adding that there is no evidence to suggest collusion between the Clinton campaign and Google.

On the other hand, Mr. Lieberman did say that “there are a stunning number of links between Google and her campaign,” starting with former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, an active Clinton backer who runs a Clinton campaign data-analysis contracting firm.

Google did not return immediately Thursday evening a request for comment.

The allegations by SourceFed, whose YouTube page shows 1.7 million subscribers, come on the heels of an Internet scandal involving allegations that Facebook manipulated its “trending topics” section to omit conservative-friendly stories.

Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC.

#45     Aug 22, 2016
    Optionpro007, Tom B and gwb-trading like this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#46     Aug 24, 2016
    polaris likes this.
  7. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#47     Sep 1, 2016
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#48     Sep 4, 2016
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  9. Report: Slain DNC staffer had contact with WikiLeaks
    BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 05/16/17 07:49 AM EDT 353

[​IMG]
    © LinkedIn
    The Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who was killed last year in Washington, D.C. may have had contact with WikiLeaks before his death, a local TV reported.

A private investigator hired by the family of Seth Rich reportedly suggested there is evidence on Rich's laptop that he had communication with WikiLeaks.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Rod Wheeler, the private investigator, said, according to Fox 5.

“They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”
    Wheeler said sources have told him there is information linking Rich to WikiLeaks.

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you,’" he told Fox 5.

"Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC."

Police say Rich was shot multiple times last year while walking to his apartment in a Northwest Washington, D.C. neighborhood. At the time, police said they believed Rich could have been killed in an attempted robbery.

Last year, after Rich's death, WikiLeaks announced on Twitter it was offering $20,000 for information leading to a conviction.
    WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange seemed to suggest during a Dutch TV interview last year that Rich was the source of the leak of DNC officials' emails.

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” he told Nieuwsuur.

“I’m suggesting that our sources take risks."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/333555-report-slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks

#49     May 16, 2017
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Which got almost no press whatsoever. But instead, let's blame Trump and the Russians. Talk about narrative distortion.

#50     May 16, 2017