The Chronicles of Rennick

Discussion in 'Journals' started by William Rennick, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ideally it would land precisely on 129. My call was for the Averages to roughly maintain that level. This means a certain amount of plus/minus latitude. On a day with the dow up 129 when the call was made, a 30 pt. plus/minus would be a reasonable range to considered "FLAT". Therefore I'll say the call was off by about 23 Dow points if you use 129 as a benchmark, not too far off.

Here is some " Inside Info" that you don't know. The "Chrystal Ball" I use consists of a Morning call (which I'm not posting) and the Afternoon call (which I have been posting). Todays Morning call was for "STRONG" Market action until the Afternoon update. At 9:43 am this morning I went long the QQQ's with the Dow up about 65. I hit my automatic sell order just before noon and was finished for the day with a great gain. I was actually glad the "chrystal ball" gave a NEUTRAL reading for the afternoon since I already hit my upside target. Obviously with 20/20 hindsight it would have been best to stay for the close. However , I learned a long time ago to set an upside goal and if it gets hit then I had a great day. The Dow was up 145 when my sell order was filled, so I didn't leave that much on the table. Plus I was able to golfing while the Market was still open.
    That's the way I've been trading since I discovered my "Chrystal Ball".
    :cool: Rennick out:cool:

#51     Jul 25, 2006
  2. Alright so actually you are relying on someone else's call. Is that supposed to be impressive?

Lets see now, what is the trial period for the best market calls available to the public. Okay that would be a month at most, and probably 10 days max for the big brokerages. Alright then, I figure you have about 2 more weeks before this one blows up on you.

Hey, I was entertained for while. Good job

#52     Jul 25, 2006
  3. My idea was to have a "Babe of the Day" as well as afternoon market calls. Unfortuneatly the Babes idea was shot down by the authorities at ET. My only reason for posting these calls is to prove that Intraday Market Timing is indeed valid and actually works. The vast majority of jackballs on ET believe that market timing is bullshit. I've been using the "chrystal ball" since last Dec. and I'm a true believer. I've seen it's accuracy over a 7 month period so I doubt it will "blow up" in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for the flame though.

Rennick out

ps. the rules prohibit open discussion of non-sponsers (chrystal ball) which would be considered spamming.

#53     Jul 25, 2006
  4. TUESDAY, 7/25/06 1:30pm EDT DOW -24

The Old "Chrystal Ball" had a good morning session and with the Dow currently down 24 it is forecasting FLAT Market action this afternoon, with the Averages expected to close near current levels. That's my signal to grab the clubs and head out to the range.

Rennick out :cool:

#54     Jul 25, 2006

5. what happened here? the ball was wrong! :D

#55     Jul 25, 2006
  6. Actually it was pretty good, I'll bet you a quarter that today's call will leave all the FLAMERS without anything to throw.

Last post of the day, I've got a 3 iron to tame down at the range.

Rennick "Hogan" out:cool:

#56     Jul 25, 2006
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Nope. Wrong prediction. Not a flamer, just pointing out that there was a huge rally in the afternoon and from your -24 it ran up to 80+ and closed at 53+. Definiatelly not flat action, as your ball said.

I know prediction is a hard business, I also do that. I am a bit disappointed though that it is actually a service and not your own ...:(

Well, anyway, keep them coming...

#57     Jul 25, 2006
  8. Oh yea this one was wrong, thanks to rumors hitting the Street at 2:45 that the 2 Israeli soldiers had been released. The Market weakened into the Close when the story was found to be BS. The action had been very flat until 2:45. A missed oppurtunity, so goes the Market.

Rennick

#58     Jul 26, 2006
  9. WED. 7/26/06 1:21 pm EDT DOW +3

Barring no surprises in the 2 pm Beige Book report, the "Chrystal Ball" is calling for positive Market action with an up-trend expected this afternoon. Rennick will now take the Turbin off of his head before the visiting grandchildren see him.

Rennick out

#59     Jul 26, 2006
  10. 2:51 pm update DOW +40
    steady as she goes:cool:

#60     Jul 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.