The Chronicles of Rennick

Discussion in 'Journals' started by William Rennick, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2:25 update dow - 50

#41     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Dow closes - 59.72,, That was a skyhook from half court,, SSSSSWISH

Here's todays chart,,nice and flat.

#42     Jul 21, 2006
  3. I've been tracking your intraday market calls and of the 4 I've seen in real time you've nailed each one. Are you just on a lucky streak or is this normal? I do think it takes courage to put calls like this out in the open in the event that your wrong. I trade index options directionally and this kind of accuracy is exactly what I need. Anyway you could tell me how you do it, and what is the overall accuracy over time? PM me if you prefer. Keep the calls coming, Best wishes

MS

#43     Jul 21, 2006
  4. hey rennick,
    glad to see your journal back from the badlands. i've been trading (real funds) and my 5k is almost doubled since i started. it looks like your still doing well, still using the "chrystal ball" eh. , don't worry your secret is safe.:D

#44     Jul 21, 2006
  5. Asazel

Asazel

Good job Rennick!

#45     Jul 22, 2006
  6. Greetings Caddy,
    Havent heard from you in while. I figured you gave up on trading so you'd have more time to shag your girl friend. Good job on your trading, just stay disciplined and before you know it you'll be trading with size. I guess you're still using the "chrystal ball" too, LOL. I'm going to work on some landscape around the pool, then it's off to my favorite watering hole to watch the British Open. You guys have a great weekend.

Rennick

#46     Jul 22, 2006
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Guys,

You might have forgotten but ET has a strict No Free Advertising policy. And regularly discussing and promoting a commercial website falls into that category. Let's please keep this fine, upstanding journal to discussing trades and strategies. Thanks.

P.S. If you would like to discuss ET's policy, enforcement of it, etc. please send me a PM. This thread is not the place to continue that conversation.

#47     Jul 22, 2006
  8. rennick,
    i just noticed the dow closed down 59.72, your off by 28 cents hope your not losing your touch.lol

#48     Jul 22, 2006
  9. MONDAY 7-24-06 1:30 pm dow + 129

I'll keep it short and sweet without all the fanfare, turn off the computers guys. The mighty "Chrystal Ball" is calling for FLAT Market action with the Averages expected to roughly maintain current levels this afternoon. Now, I'm going to pressure wash my deck, then hit the course for a quick 9.

Rennick out:cool:

#49     Jul 24, 2006
  10. uhmmmm perhaps you needed Mrs Rennick to be at the computer to catch the 50 pts of the dow you missed???

#50     Jul 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.