The Chronicles of Rennick

Discussion in 'Journals' started by William Rennick, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uh..um....

...So like i said originally....

.....what unit were you with...

SPECIFICALLY!

Now I'm quite curious.

#31     Mar 14, 2006
  2. I thought this deserved the journals section, surely............
    Chit chat? What gives there? Fate worse than.....than.........egads, there is nothing worse!!???
    And quite frankly, i dont see anyone else posting the babe of the day, so........

:confused:

#32     Mar 15, 2006
  3. Thanks Acro, you're right. Hey Mr. Moderator please transfer this to journals, I want to start posting daily predictions. I'm going to show you green horns how its done.

... T. Boone Rennick out

#33     Apr 19, 2006
  4. This thread has graciously been brought out of the wilderness AKA the Chit Chat Forum. I will when possible be posting afternoon Market Calls , and also a Trading Babe of the day. I would invite others to post their daily calls here. Be warned of the risk involved, when your call is right expect very little acknowledgement or "atta boys". However when your call is wrong be ready for personal attack, and rocks and garbage of the cyber variety being thrown by normally well behaved adults. I have promised the moderator that I'll do my part in not letting this thread getting too out of hand. So lets keep it clean, no spitting, biting, eye gouging, ear pulling, kicking in the balls, or hard smacks to the back of the head. Hopefully this thread will be a prototype for all others to model after. With a tear in my eye I hereby declare "The Chronicles of Rennick" open for business!!!

Rennick

ps. I was expecting boisterous applause, alls I'm hearing are Crickets.:mad:

#34     Jul 20, 2006
  5. date: Thurs. 7-20-06

the lights have been dimmed as Rennick enters the room with turbin on head he is now staring into the chrystal ball, SILENCE!!!

AT 1:50 PM WITH THE DOW - 22 I SEE THE AVERAGES MOVING LOWER FROM CURRENT LEVELS THIS AFTERNOON.

THE AMAZING RENNICK HAS SPOKEN

#35     Jul 20, 2006
  6. 2:20pm market check, dow -56

#36     Jul 20, 2006
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sorry guys, no babeskis here, if you wanna go that route again then I'll be glad to dump you back in Chit Chat where, this time, you'll stay permanently. Let's play it straight and keep a trading journal. Thanks.

#37     Jul 20, 2006
  8. Hmmm...some journals are allowed babes, and others are not! What gives? Or is it that you just don't know about the other babe-infested journals? LOL.

#38     Jul 20, 2006
  9. subscribed. :cool:

#39     Jul 20, 2006
  10. FRIDAY, 7-21-06 1:21 pm EDT

Even with the prospect of a scary weekend ,the mighty Chrystal Ball is calling for a FLAT close, with the averages roughly maintaining current levels. Dow is now down 60 points.

Rennick:cool:

#40     Jul 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.