The Chronicles of Rennick

Discussion in 'Journals' started by William Rennick, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i second that... otherwise this is just chitchat.

#21     Mar 9, 2006
  2. I will look but not too hard,, why the hell are you so sceptical that someone was trading pork bellies in the 80's. We had the ability to trade anything there, hell they even let you place race and sports bets. I'll be more than happy to go dig up those trades, but only if you do the same. Some of the claims you've made should have to be held to the standard you hold others to.
    Didn't you say that you trade the big S&P contracts,, well prove it big boy.

...Rennick out

#22     Mar 9, 2006
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Of course, I made no specific claim of actual trading on Black Monday. Rather, I had indicated that I shorted the S&P in late August of 87. The reason that we need your Nov pork belly(ie) chart is due to the fact your story is well above the norm and needs to be verified. I happen to know what bellies did that day --they had a down day of 1.15. Not really much of a move if it was to save the rest of the portfolio. You would have had to have been wildly overextended in bellies to do the stick save. This will be the last post on this subject from me. Story was entertaining though , I will give you that.

#23     Mar 9, 2006
  4. It doesn't need to be verified! He told an entertaining story, whether you believe it or not is your problem not his.

#24     Mar 9, 2006
  5. I never said I won with the bacon, I didn't get wiped out. Everything else I had was destroyed. Not really a big claim.

#25     Mar 9, 2006
  6. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

Don't you have a newspaper article to varify your story. What else are these guys looking for? It seems like they are the only ones that can make winning trades or have extrodinary stories.

#26     Mar 9, 2006
  7. Rennicks Babe Of The Day

Jillian Barbarie

#27     Mar 10, 2006
  8. Rennicks Babe of the day.

Billy Jean King,, damn she is hotter than ever

#28     Mar 13, 2006
  9. Billie jean, yeah right. That is actually Martina Hingis, who retired for three years, then came back this year in one of the most incredible comebacks in tennis history. She went deep into the Aussie Open in her first major tournament back, and looked absolutely babelicious doing it.

#29     Mar 13, 2006

10. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH,,

#30     Mar 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.