The Chronicles of Rennick

Discussion in 'Journals' started by William Rennick, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dedicate this thread to all who held positions on Black Monday, a day that will live in infamy.

...Rennick

2. Here's a digital pic of the L.A. Times Article of where I was on the day of the crash of 87 and the grinning Korean incident. :D

beginner66 likes this.
  3. That was a great story. Especially liked the "hat-trick" part if I have my stories straight ;-)

4. (Here's the post you refer to, click the link below to view the LA Times article about this)

I was long everything except Nov. Pork Bellys. I was sitting in the Trading Room at West Coast securities in La Hambra, Cal. trading penny stocks, OEX options, and various stock options. There was about 15 other traders sitting at the various Quotron machines also day trading, mostly options. Everyone except one Korean fella started buying the dip.By the time 11:30 rolled around 4 or 5 fist fights had busted out, and everyone wanted a piece of the grinning Korean. I reached into my lunch bag to get the sandwich my wife had made, but I just couldn't eat. I took the ripe tomato in my lunch bag and chucked it at the Korean. It missed and hit another Trader, which started another brawl. To make a long story short I lost my keister that day. If it weren't for the Pork Bellies I was completely wiped out. The Korean got his revenge that day for the Hat-Trick I scored over 35 years earlier at the Chosin resevoir.

...Rennick out

5. duard

duard

Rennick you're a true classic. Good luck.

6. New Daily Feature "Rennicks Babe of the Day"

7. Ebo

Ebo

Those are certainly liquid assets!
    Nice work Father.

8. you cant afford her. i hear she is high maintence.

9. Ebo

Ebo

I have every episode of "Dark Angel" on DVD!

#10     Mar 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.