The choice is clear

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon22, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Bravo Saxon!!

#31     Oct 18, 2008
  2. Listen! Bill Ayers is a fucking hero and patriot! If you were alive back then you likely would have joined in his cause or been a hippie/protester! But maybe not. Maybe you would have been some loser nerd walking around like a parrot saying "America love it or leave it"!

#32     Oct 18, 2008
  3. Yannis

Yannis

I hear you and couldn't disagree with you more.

I was there and opposed that war since the beginning. But I didn't betray my country by bombing the Pentagon and NYC police headquarters. Instead I told my students to demonstrate peacefully and vote their conscience.

It's a sad day for our nation when the terrorists are recognized and rewarded with tenured professorships and their sympathizer is running for the highest office. Oh well. :(

#33     Oct 18, 2008
  4. Don't be so hard on McCain. He has no control over his terrorist fundraisers, even if they have been convicted.

#34     Oct 18, 2008
  5. Ayers is a fucking coward that hides behind the very constitution that he wants to bring down.
    I was there, and when the cunt fucks like Ayers were burning their draft cards I joined the Marine Corps. My response to Kent State was...only four? Who taught those fuckers how to shoot?

#35     Oct 18, 2008
  6. Got a few anger issues with fellow Americans, I see.

#36     Oct 18, 2008

7. hahaha lol!!

#37     Oct 18, 2008
  8. John McCain used to be a BETTER man, in 2000 when he ran against GW Bush, Then the republican smear machine ran against him and he lost.
    All you right wingers should shut the fuck up. You denied an excellent qualified candidate the white house in 2000 and voted for the retarded privileged kid who couldn't get a sentence right.

The country would have been a much better place if McCain was president for the last 8 years.

For 6 years you had majority in the house, senate and the presidency and WHAT did you do with it.

-- War under false pretenses. 4500 Decent men DEAD
    -- Erased surplus, Huge deficits
    -- Stellar incompetence during and post Katrina
    -- Oil/ Gasoline Prices skyrocketing
    -- Depressed home values
    -- Impossibly expensive and corrupt healthcare system
    -- Open borders and 12 million illegal aliens
    -- Financial Crisis, collapse of banking system.
    -- a US $ worth HALF what it was worth few years ago.

Seriously. Sarah Palin is a good representative of the average Schmuck who votes republican.

#38     Oct 18, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like just the stupid ones to me.

#39     Oct 18, 2008
  10. only 4 ? WOW

So you proudly joined the marines to go kill people halfway around the world, and for what purpose DUMBFUCK ? The domino theory ? and how did that end ? What did NIXON do ?

The Kent state fallen were better people than you. They had ideals, you have issues.

You do sound like someone I'll gladly pee on.

#40     Oct 18, 2008