The choice is clear

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon22, Oct 16, 2008.

1. I dont like Hilary but she was right about Obama. "All we have, is a speech..."

You are listing education. A good resume usually has EXPERIENCE. McCain has this all over Obama...

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Agreed, and I don't even like McCain.

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

If Obama were White , what community would he be organizing.

Why can't White suburban churches get public monies from the state or foundations like obama did for his churches.

#23     Oct 17, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

5. What if Obama was to release his transcripts?

#25     Oct 17, 2008
  6. I proffer this as experience:

McCain has decades in the military and in the Senate

Obama has decades sitting under the tutelage of Rev. Jim Wright.

#26     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree, that and his history on earmarks though are about all I know of him I like.

Can't think of anything I like about the Obamanation. So for the 3rd time in a row now I held my nose and voted (early) "against" the Democrap.

#27     Oct 17, 2008
  8. The only reason people deny and refuse to investigate Obama's problematic past is because uhhh hmmm uhhhhhhhhhh i don't know maybe because they are little kids and they want what they want right now!! mooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

#28     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Don’t Question Obama’s Patriotism

"Ignore the fact that a recent campaign stop in Londonderry, New Hampshire, had scheduled a high school senior, Zach Bencal, to sing the National Anthem. Then canceled the National Anthem to make room for something more important:

Bencal, who sings the anthem for a number of school events and is actively involved in local community theatre, had been contacted by the Obama campaign to sing the anthem. He agreed to do so, then was told later in the evening the anthem had been scratched from the program. Bencal said he was told by the campaign the decision was a simple programming change to make room for another speaker.

Even though the National Anthem isn’t that important to him, don’t question his patriotism.

Ignore the Senator not putting his hand over his heart during the playing of the National Anthem during an Indianola, Iowa, campaign stop in September, 2007...

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=abc_obama_anthem_071022a.flv

Despite that, don’t question his patriotism.

Ignore his long history with terrorists Bill Ayers, who bombed NYC police headquarters, the Pentagon, and the U.S. Capitol. The same Bill Ayers in whose living room Obama held one of his first ever campaign appearances. The same Bill Ayers who served on boards with Obama. The same Bill Ayers who lives in the same neighborhood as Obama. The same Bill Ayers who has exchanged hundreds of thousands of dollars with Obama.

But don’t question Obama’s patriotism, we’re told.

So, I won’t.

But, if you’re voting for Barack Obama, I’m questioning yours."

:) :) :)

#29     Oct 18, 2008
  10. Of course Republicans are. They always do.

#30     Oct 18, 2008