The Chinese Have Been Veeerrrry Busy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Sep 5, 2007.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Not only are the Chinese throwing anything into the mixture of the items they produce and sell to the rest of the world, they have been busy as well hacking into government computers around the world, notably Germany and the US Defense Department.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9dba9ba2-5a3b-11dc-9bcd-0000779fd2ac.html

And these are our friends!

2. loza

loza Guest

They must hate our freedumbs, them and everyone else.

3. donnap

donnap

Most of my neighbors are Chinese. They've already won in my town.

When millions of OC Chinese start spreading across U.S. you'll know how it feels to be an outsider in your own hometown.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

This country has been driven so insane with greed that we now expect a communist dictatorship to be our friends, just because we've turned over our markets to them. :mad:

Truman, JFK and Eisenhower must be spinning like turbines in their graves. :(

5. I am very bothered by the racist tone of this post. It's one thing to bash communist China (and I tend to agree with the bashing myself), it's something entirely different if you start to think that your neighbors are your enemy, just because they're ethnic Chinese.

No wonder this board is dominated by the Republicans. The bigotry is overflowing.

6. Racist post. I'm sure the native Americans feel the same way about you.

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think that to say most or all republicans are bigots is a bit bigoted in and of itself dont you think? Granted recent events dont look so great, esp for the party leadership, but I doubt you would find most rank and file republicans to be bigots. A lot of the loud mouths are I suppose, and the rest of the party needs to take their party back much like if most Muslims dont beleive in suicide bombings they need to take back their religion..but still to assume most republicans are bigots is bigoted itself.

Brandon

8. I was once a Republican myself. Any self-respecting person should quit that party by now...

9. cstfx

cstfx

And join what?

10. Daal

Daal

the church of scienthology

#10     Sep 6, 2007