The cheapest platform for silver and gold trading

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Done 777, Aug 6, 2008.

1. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

Hello again.

The FINRA rule is relevent to securities (stocks), but not applicable to commodity futures.

We don't have a set minimum deposit. Depending upon which markets you want to trade, and whether you want to hold overnight, or strictly day trade I can help give you some guidance. As a reference, our day trading margin required for 1 100 oz COMEX Gold is $1,800. You would need at least that much to enter the position.

I can't give you a commission quote in this forum, but our rates are right in line with the lowest you'll find. The final cost is going to depend upon several factors, not the least of which is the tradig platform that you choose. We offer a handful of platforms so I can help you decide which will suit you best.

Please contact me directly for a commission quote or further information. I highly recommend trying a simulated trading demo to get a feel for the metal futures. It should answer some questions and help you formulate more questions that you'll want to have answered before deciding whether or not to pursue commodities.

I hope this info helps.

#11     Aug 14, 2008