The chArt of Deception

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by MrCharts, Aug 4, 2009.

1. 7rader

7rader

im sooo confused,

what happened to the first picture....so many questions but no answers

#21     Aug 6, 2009
  2. I'd pay to see a breakout of the first picture. :eek:

#22     Aug 6, 2009
  3. One of the first real and hard lessons about trading is that you must learn to change your mind very quickly.

The first picture served its purpose in that you can have two pictures of the same thing showing you different features.

However, we all know which picture is worth the most money and it is not the one that our eyes are naturally attracted to.

Trading is a serious business in that many years of hard work can be buried forever in a few months, weeks, days or even hours for some people.

If you go back and look at the two pictures of the famous woman and find that you can't stop looking at a certain feature in the right hand picture, then you more than likely have a lot to learn about chart reading for successful trading.

As a standing **rick has no conscious so it goes for trading that a stupid **rick will have no money.

To complicate things a bit more I will now ask another question.

When would it be that you might not look at the feature in the right hand picture as frequently as you might normally look at it?

#23     Aug 7, 2009
  4. I hope you are not about to say you have to be gay to read charts properly.

#24     Aug 7, 2009
  5. Not at all.

What a person decides to do with their own body is entirely up to themselves, but what they decide to do to other peoples bodies is an entirely different matter.

I will continue as I think it is relevant, but will stop if requested as it might offend some people?

If man was supposed to meet man then women would not have developed.

The only species that has both male and female organs is the worm, maybe there are more but none comes to my mind as of now.

Some people are afflicted with this rare phenomena and they are called hermaphrodites, with the most cases seen in India I think?

The mental state of the individual is especially important for trading and anything that effects the mental state should be looked at as a potential barrier to success.

Do we have many successful gay traders, that I do not know as I am not gay myself?

Do we have many non gay successful traders, the answer to that is yes, as we know the % of gays in the world is small compared to non gays.

I have nothing against gays as long as they don't come near me and look at me all funny like, as I do not like to think of myself as being an attraction to a male, in fact, the thought makes me feel all sort of funny like, as if my purpose in life has been lost.

#25     Aug 7, 2009
  6. I bought a stock and soon after it went down on me. I mentioned this on Yahoo and people thought the chart "looked" gay.

#26     Aug 7, 2009
  7. Funny you should say that as I saw a chart in another thread today that looked like it had some sort of symbol that might make it look like a gay chart as well?

It was man made of course.

#27     Aug 7, 2009
  8. LOL

300 years and you think you know it all.

Here is another picture from a 2000 year old empire that thought they knew it all as well.

#28     Aug 7, 2009
  9. They were not the first and will not be the last as all one needs to do is look back at what has happened to mighty ones.

Some say it was the lead, others say it was the head?

Do you know why the city really fell?

That picture looks a bit strange and might mean a lot more than it actually seems to mean?

#29     Aug 7, 2009
  10. #30     Aug 17, 2009