The Captain vs. James Bond

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 28, 2007.

Who is telling the truth

1. Captain is a democrat

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Captain is a neocon

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Bond is a radical left whack job

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  4. Bond is a centrist

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. They're both nuts and I don't care what they are

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. The last defense of the defeated...becoming a spelling cop. Truely sad and pathetic. You've been outed, deal with it!

#11     Mar 1, 2007
  2. I said you needed to get a new dictionary. Did I say that you spelled any words wrong? I didn't. You're just too thick to know what you said wrong.

Also, no defense is needed. It's expected that ET has a right tilt. In addition, who do you think voted for the last option? (Hint: most everyone including yours truly). You're nuts.

How many voted that you're a democrat besides yourself? None. The wingnuts think I'm a leftist wacko no matter what. No surprise there. The surprise is, not a single wingnut thinks you're a democrat. So stop pretending to be a democrat. That's all I care.

#12     Mar 1, 2007
  3. Wasn't it you who suggested that one of your friends ( a mod who is no longer a mod) threaten the children of another ET member with pedophilic attack? Wasn't it you who said that he thought that would be a funny joke?

I am sure I recall that. Can you confirm or deny that for us, ZZZzzzzzzz?

Also, we know that you have been banned from ET twice in the past, for inappropriate behaviour. However, you haven't told us what it was that you did that got you banned. Was it related to your threats of attack on other member's kids?

Thanks, Nik

#13     Mar 2, 2007
  4. Turok

Turok

Nik to the troll
    >Also, we know that you have been banned from ET
    >twice in the past

Uh... more -- many more.

JB

#14     Mar 2, 2007
  5. Uhhh, getting banned from ET or going to prison.

I'll take getting banned from ET for $1,000 Alex...

#15     Mar 2, 2007
  6. Turok

Turok

>Uhhh, getting banned from ET or going to prison.

LOL -- funny, I can't remember trying to go back to prison, let alone succeeding over and over.

JB

#16     Mar 2, 2007
  7. I didn't think going to prison being on par with getting banned from ET...

Geez, do they actually ask on a work application, etc. if you have been banned from ET?

ROTFLAMO...

Oh the shame, having a handle banned from ET.

Oh man, you guys are too much...

#17     Mar 2, 2007