The Captain vs. James Bond

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 28, 2007.

Who is telling the truth

1. Captain is a democrat

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Captain is a neocon

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Bond is a radical left whack job

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  4. Bond is a centrist

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. They're both nuts and I don't care what they are

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. Mr. Bond accuses me of being a neocon posing as a democrat. I accuse him of being a radical leftist and he says he is a centrist. What say you?

2. does it matter? wether u support the dems or the reps u still get equally screwed by the feds.:D

3. That you would run such an insipid poll says it all...

4. Hilarious coming from the whacko resident troll.

5. A rather odd accusation from ET's serial Pedant. You really need to get a sense of humor. It's only a message board.

6. Hapaboy always votes your way, fake captain (that certainly tells you what you're). That leaves 3 more votes unaccounted for. Did you just make 3 more aliases?

7. I don't post polls about other members...

The polls are about political issues or politicians, not people here...

Oh, I think I have a sense of humor...I just don't find you humorous.

8. Yes, we know you have a sense of humor. We also know that your sense of humor involves things such as pedophilia.

Jolly for you. Ain't you a class act....

9. Captain is a democrat 5.56%
    Captain is a neocon 5.56%
    Bond is a radical left whack job 38.89%
    Bond is a centrist 5.56%
    They're both nuts and I don't care what they are 44.44%

The votes are in and ET has spoken. Bond is a radial left whack job by an overwhelming majority. It may just be perception, but in politics perception is reality. So it is written, so it is done. Sorry James!
    A disturbing, overall majority think we're both nuts. Obviously, they are unwashed heathens incapable of interpreting the subtle nuance of politics. Off with their heads!:D

10. Sorry to disturb your dream, but what is the margin of error for a sample of 18 people?

Also, you need to get a new dictionary...

#10     Mar 1, 2007