The Capitalists Will Sell Us the Rope with Which We Will Hang

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Mar 18, 2023.

is the goal of the Biden administration to indirectly nationalize the banks through rules+regulation

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. N0

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. zdreg

zdreg

The goal of the Biden administration after the big banks rescue small banks is to indirectly nationalize the biggest bank through edicts, rules and regulation.

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The banks should be nationalized.

Cuddles likes this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Think "uncle joe" wants entire country to go into depression and scrap our currency.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. deaddog

deaddog

Might as well nationalize as the government is gauranteeing that banks don't fail.

Cuddles likes this.
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Are you asking a question of zdreg, or is this something you think? But why would anyone think something so illogical could be true?

6. wildchild

wildchild

Yeah the government has done a stellar job keeping medicare and social security afloat. Maybe what we need is another clown like Obama to hand out huge sums of money to compaines like Solyndra.

newwurlddunce, a dumb marxist, with dumb ideas.

Tokenz likes this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Hey Marxist, you made claims about the Mueller report, but have failed to back them up. Were you lying?

8. piezoe

piezoe

I seems that there is a diagnosis for one such as you, but I don't recall what it is? If later I think of what it's called, I'll pass it on to you.

9. mervyn

mervyn

Banks should be utility companies.

Without all the safety guarantees, are you willing to park your hard-earned cash in banks? Think about it, it has nothing to do with the depositors.

I for one want a postal banking system, rather than a commercial banking system.

10. wildchild

wildchild

There is a diagnosis for you, Canadian. CRUSHED.

And Piezoe comes up and tries to make the tackle on Wildchild.

[​IMG]

#10     Mar 18, 2023