The cancerous Zionist entity attacks another Liberty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 31, 2010.

1. Dude, he's a vegetable on life support. He can't hear, talk, see etc. Maybe his heart is technically beating, but he's a vegetable on life support. He's been that way for what? 3-4 years now?

I murdered an Olso accord?? LOL!!! WTF are you talking about?!

The Pals ended their side of the deal when they started murdering Isrealis again. Pals broke the Oslo accords, not Israelis. Just because you whine and cry and throw a fit wont change the facts... LOL!

#71     Jun 2, 2010
  2. Then you should've been more careful with me LOL, life support is different than dead. when you are on life support, you might, god forbid, come back to life. When you are dead you are dead. You see the difference? LOL WTF LOL

As for killing the Oslo Accord, you lie as always Mom0, the accord was killed after Barak came back from the US with a promise to Clinton and Arafat that he will implement the agreement right after the elections. Sharon took the advantage of Barak's sagging popular support and decided to crash into Al Aqsa Mosque knowing will enough that we will not stand for it. When the people of Al Aqsa decided to defended it, Barak, fearing that he will appear weak in front of the Israeli public decided to go on a killing spree. On the first day, he murdered 13, shoe throwing, men, women and children inside the mosque, the second day he murdered 8 and the third day 10. All shit broke loose, Barak got away from his commitment to the US Admin. and Sharon won the election and made the declaration.

LOL WTF LOL

#72     Jun 2, 2010
  3. The problem discussing things with you, is that you really don't make much sense. It's obvious that you are a hate driven islamonazi, but you aren't even coherent sometimes. So, it can make discussion difficult.

"We will not stand for it" LOL!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

Pale tough talk, too funny!!! The only reason you guys are alive, is because Israel hasn't decided to kill all of you. You guys are powerless impotent cockroaches. The only way you have any power is if you kill yourselves in the process. If Israel wanted all pals dead, they would be, quickly. It would be so easy for Israel to wipe the cockroach infested hole AKA Gaza out of existence. If all your stupid accusations about Israel were true, there would be no Gaza and no pals. Period.

I never killed anything. Palestinians killed the Oslo accords when they attacked Israel (again).

#73     Jun 2, 2010
  4. So let me see, when your frudelent argument failed, I ended up becoming an un coherent IslamoNazi. Others who are not Palestinians will be given other lables such as anti semites or just simply Nazis. Classical tactics of you Zionists.

Keep up the good work Mom0, you were lots of....LOLs!

#74     Jun 2, 2010