The cancerous Zionist entity attacks another Liberty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 31, 2010.

1. It says coast line and sea of Gaza.

50km offshore is still very much coast line. If you knew anything about maritime terminology you'd know that. Further there is no debating that it was within the sea of gaza. Another swing and yet another miss for sameeh.

#51     Jun 1, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

The ship was in international waters.

The agreement doesn't extend past Israel's territorial waters.

Israel had no jurisdiction and the ship had a right to attack the soldiers. Who could of well been Pirates, Mercs or whatever. Who knows.

#52     Jun 1, 2010
  3. Code7

Code7

Was this agreement properly implemented?

#53     Jun 1, 2010
  4. Yes, they do. They have the right to board a ship approaching the coast line or anywhere in the gaza sea.

Also, any ship anywhere in international waters may be boarded if suspected of carrying weapons illegally or weapons of mass destruction.

Also:

Mark Regev, spokesman for the Prime Minister of Israel, has stated that "the San Remo memorandum[64] states, specifically 67A, that if you have a boat that is charging a blockaded area you are allowed to intercept even prior to it reaching the blockaded area if you've warned them in advance, and that we did a number of times and they had a stated goal which they openly expressed, of breaking the blockade. That blockade is in place to protect our people."

Also:

According to Abbas Al Lawati, Dubai-based Gulf News journalist on board the flotilla, Israel is likely[66] to cite the Gaza-Jericho Agreement (Annex I, Article XI) which vests Israel with the responsibility for security along the coastline and the Sea of Gaza. The agreement stipulates that Israel may take any measures necessary against vessels suspected of being used for terrorist activities or for smuggling arms, ammunition, drugs, goods, or for any other illegal activity. [67]

Also:

You are only making a fool of yourself at this point. You have been proven wrong, and are only making yourself look like a whiney cry baby who can't take their medicine.

No matter how much you whine, cry, and stomp your feet. It was still legal.

Really, they deserve a medal for not just sinking the ship.

#54     Jun 1, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

clearly self defense here, the barbaric savages were well equipped to take on apache helicopters with missiles and assault rifles. LIVE ISRAEL

#55     Jun 1, 2010
  6. Typical pallywood bullshit. Cherry pick one picture. Naturally you don't choose the picture of the gas masks and fire bombs which were found.

#56     Jun 1, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol. I'm reminded of that old Monty Python skit, where a group of students is learning how to defend against fruit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w

#57     Jun 1, 2010
  8. Did they have firebombs and gas masks on that skit? Because there were on that boat. LOL!!!!!!!!

#58     Jun 1, 2010
  9. i live in paradise on earth. i dont give a shit about your poop hole home country.

[​IMG]

#59     Jun 1, 2010
  10. Arnie

Arnie

I don't think there is much hope for a "peaceful" solution. How can you negotiate with someone that has sworn to kill you?

#60     Jun 1, 2010