The cancerous Zionist entity attacks another Liberty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 31, 2010.

1. LOL!!! Did you guys see this?! Everyone who debunks the pallywood myths and supports Israel's right to exist is a "paid propaganda artist". LOL!!!!!

#41     Jun 1, 2010
  2. Code7

Code7

If you approach civilian ships in international waters, board and hijack them like pirates, then of course YOU ARE THE ATTACKER because you are acting grossly illegal, you are the terrorist.

You may think it is all right for the Zionists, who believe in preemptive attacks and conquering foreign land by war of aggression, to have nukes and all kinds of high-tech weapons.

But then you cannot deny Palestinians to receive humanitarian aid, at their own harbor in their own country, because the cargo may or may not contain weapons.

If you think some people are superior and have the right to suppress other people, you are just another Nazi.

#42     Jun 1, 2010
  3. Arnie

Arnie

The more Israel is isolated, the more likely they will take pre-emptive action against Iran

#43     Jun 1, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

When you call folks Nazis it just makes it very clear to everyone that you've got no game, no cogent argument. Liberals seem to think that name calling has some effect, it doesn't.

The UN should compensate Israel for the 10 bullets it had to use and the fuel needed to go out and meet the terrorists on the open ocean.

Next time Israel will likely just shell the terrorist vessels like they used to do back in the day.

Fuck the Palestinians, they are a terrorist race and have no claim. They should be pushed into Jordan, the sooner the better.

You people keep poking at Israel with sharp sticks. Are you familiar with the wolverine? Would you poke one with a sharp stick?

#44     Jun 1, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Vilifying and advocating the genocide of an entire race is exactly what the Nazi's did to the Jews.

Now you, as a Jew, endorse the Nazi agenda against the Palestinians.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You give the millions of good, ethical Jews a bad name.

#45     Jun 1, 2010
  6. The good Jews in the 60s marched with Dr. King, they fought for the civil rights of the oppressed...and the current regime of neocons and right wing hawks have strayed away from that ideal of the good Jews.

#46     Jun 1, 2010
  7. To cite the Gaza-Jericho Agreement (Annex I, Article XI) which vests Israel with the responsibility for security along the coastline and the Sea of Gaza. The agreement stipulates that Israel may take any measures necessary against vessels suspected of being used for terrorist activities or for smuggling arms, ammunition, drugs, goods, or for any other illegal activity. [67]

Thanks for playing. Try again. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#47     Jun 1, 2010
  8. Right wing?? You dumbass it was the republicans who created civil rights, and democrats who vehemntly opposed it.

#48     Jun 1, 2010
  9. With one exception phenomena, your Zionist entity's Piracy act was carried in international waters and not in Gaza’s coastal water.

Thanks for playing. Try again. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#49     Jun 1, 2010
  10. Most of the discussions I see about Israel are from people who have never even been in the Middle East and have no first-hand knowledge of the situation. I lived there, off and on, for 13 years while I was growing up. My father was an engineer with a large construction company and I lived in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and UAE.

The problems of the Middle East are much deeper and more complex than most people make them out to be. These problems are religious, cultural and geographical in nature. One major stumbling block is the fact that most countries (except Egypt and Jordan) take the position that Israel has no right to exist.

This was reiterated recently in the proposal to make the Middle East a nuclear free-zone. Israel responded that they would join the negotiations if the other countries in the region publicly recognized Israel's right to exist. Over the next 48 hours, Hezbollah, Hamas and Iran made statements that Israel will never have a right to exist under any conditions at any time. Hamas said that they would never stop fighting until every last Zionist was driven from the Middle East. Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Lebanon refused to respond.

Egypt and Jordan were able to make peace simply by acknowledging Israel's right to exist. If other countries would do the same, even if it came with conditions, it would be a huge step forward in the peace process.

I'm not here to defend Israel's actions, but after living in the Middle East and being told many times by Muslims that they are commanded to kill infidels, especially Jews, I do understand the Jewish paranoia. After hearing the things I heard and seeing the things I saw in Muslim countries (particularly how brutally they treat women), if I were Jewish I would be paranoid, too.

#50     Jun 1, 2010