The cancerous Zionist entity attacks another Liberty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 31, 2010.

1. NumLock

NumLock

maybe you should look up the evidence before you speak

oh and

I don't giva a shit about Palestinians

I care about dead Americans Mossad killed on 9/11

I care about dying American soldiers for imperialistic ambitions of Israel

#11     May 31, 2010
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Why did the boat people attack the soliders. Crazy boat people.
    As long as they try to physical fight Israel they will continue to be shot.

I have never seen a group of people so ignorant. I feel sorry for the Palestianions

#12     May 31, 2010
  3. byteme

byteme

Who were the people inside the boat? Were they Palestinians?

There should be some good video footage of the whole event.

#13     May 31, 2010
  4. "You are either a compulsive liar or delusional. "

Why couldn't he be both a compulsive liar and delusional?

#14     May 31, 2010
  5. fhl

fhl

#15     May 31, 2010
  6. Palestinians and their supporters have to be the dumbest people on the planet.

If you fuck with the bull, sometimes you get the horns.

#16     May 31, 2010
  7. <object width="315" height="205" ><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFEBbDkyrqQ" ></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src ="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFEBbDkyrqQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="315" height="205"></embed></object>

#17     May 31, 2010
  8. I know what you mean! Why did every oppressed nation fight against the bull is beyond me!

Anyway, the reports coming indicate tat as soon as the Zionist Pirate ships approached, the ship raised white flags. Never the less, due to the Zionist's arrogance. This is a solid proof about the Israeli brutality, if they did that to Nobel Prize winners, Members of Parliaments and citizens of Many European and world states, imagine what they do to us Palestinians, behind the scene and behind the world community's back.

#18     May 31, 2010
  9. I was expecting such fraud from your side fhl, as always, this picture is not from the ship. But, what ever sticks, right fhl?

#19     May 31, 2010
  10. CAMERA is working overtime on this one.

Rahm Emmanuel worked for the IDF? I didn't know that. Now come on that is just too much for anyone to allow a pass.

#20     May 31, 2010