The c-kid/cold thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Zero Sum

Zero Sum

That's bullshit.

So anyone who criticizes Jews automatically gets labelled as that guy and banned?

I read through this thread, and the only thing I have in common with that guy is that I am against corrupt Zionists. I expose the Zionists Jews who control the media and various high level government offices, especially in the congress.

I'm not spamming anyone and I'm not posting in any forum besides the Politics and Religion forum.

And if you look at my the videos in the threads, they name the names of the Jews in power and who control the media.

Banning me for being exposing the Jewish owners and Jewish power brokers in the US Congress is just a form how Jews and their Zionist gentile supporters like to squash criticism.

Look through my threads, and decide for yourself.

Ban me for criticizing Jews, and that just proves that Jews are beyond criticism, and that's how Jews assert control and power.

"Max E. Pad" probably has some skin the the game, meaning that he has some kind of special interest in keeping anyone from criticizing Jews.

There is a current user called "rangecontraction" who said he is Jewish and is pro-Israel and made calls for nuking Iran and was racist against black people. It was hard to tell if he was serious or not because he was way too over the top. His posts were actually the trigger that caused me to join this forum, if you notice my first post was on his thread about the connection between race and intelligence. His inflammatory pro-Israel stance also caused me to make my threads exposing how Jews hold power in America and how the Israeli Lobby influences the US Congress. Looking back, now I think I may have been set up and that "rangecontraction" was looking to hook someone in.

Regardless of whether I was set up, my threads stand on their own, they are just mainly YouTube videos that show the truth.

Like I said I read through this thread and from what little there is of the quotes made by the other members, it is obvious that I don't talk like the guy I am accused of being, except that I use a few of the same words such as "zionist" but it is hard to avoid such words because of the nature of the subject.

Like I said I'm not spamming anyone and I'm not posting in any forum besides the Politics and Religion forum, where threads like the ones I made are appropriate.

So again, anyone who criticizes Jews automatically gets labelled as that guy and banned?

Like I said "Max E. Pad" probably has some special interest in silencing any voice that criticizes Jews or Judaism.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    #141     Aug 17, 2015