The C.I.A. has serious problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I am not letting it go. That article proves me point. Everyone is trying to blame 9/11 on Bush. Our intelligence got decimated during the Clinton years. Good old John Kerry was voting to cut spending every chance he got. Look where it got us. I am telling you folks, we need to see a massive increase in intelligence spending. Yes, it won't be easy getting it back to the pre-Clinton levels but we have to start somewhere. This is unacceptable. Wars today are won with information, not missiles.

#11     Feb 24, 2004
  2. Some of you guys are so ignorant when it comes to having historical knowledge of our government and the heads of various governmental agencies.

Last time that I checked, George Tenet was sworn in as Director of Central Intelligence on July 11th, 1997 following a unanimous vote by both the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the full Senate!

In my opinion, Tenet has dropped the ball on numerous occasions. He needs to go, but Bush refuses to dump him!

Go figure.

#12     Feb 24, 2004

3. But it's not really about whether it's "bullshit" or not. The point is that it's very 'spin-worthy'.

#13     Feb 24, 2004
  4. This is not a question of having technology or information, this clearly shows a will not to do anything against true terrorism whereas they could arrest any citizen because he has an almanach see no joke http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28909
    On December 29 th the Associated Press reported:

“The FBI is warning police nationwide to be alert for people carrying almanacs, cautioning that the popular reference books covering everything from abbreviations to weather trends could be used for terrorist planning.

”In a bulletin sent Christmas Eve to about 18,000 police organizations, the FBI said terrorists may use almanacs "to assist with target selection and pre-operational planning."

”It urged officers to watch during searches, traffic stops and other investigations for anyone carrying almanacs, especially if the books are annotated in suspicious ways.”

A Safe Way to Defy the Regime and send a message to the world! Have one for your car seat, one for your home, one to carry around

EXPRESS YOUR LOVE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE CONSTITUTION!

#14     Mar 6, 2004