The Bush Family - An American Dynasty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 7, 2012.

1. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Has anyone seen the film JE Hoover dircected by Clint Eastwood?

There is a reference in there about JFK having rough sex with German men in a basement for pleasure.

Is that a known fact he was gay or bi? I assume they must have some proof otherwise the family would sue.

#51     Aug 10, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Funny thats exactly the same reason everyone is laughing at Obama now....

#52     Aug 10, 2012
  3. If it was a known fact you wouldn't be asking if it was a known fact.

#53     Aug 10, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

For those among us who don't yet understand: Governments and your "elected" officials are not your friends.

#54     Aug 10, 2012
  5. +10

#55     Aug 10, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Yes really he won. Please provide any evidence the election was rigged in any way, shape, or form. The news media is great at inventing news, and not reporting the real news. Democrats are a bunch of whining losers. Bush won fair and square.

#56     Aug 10, 2012
  7. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Maybe, but Bush was pretty good at inventing stuff too. Remember WMD? What a dork!

In fairness, Bush doesnt have the brains to dream up the WMD lie by himself - which shows how corrupt it all is - who dunnit? Makes him look like a bigger dork for being the fall guy for someone elses lie. WHAT A DORK!!!

#57     Aug 10, 2012
  8. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Fair point.

I just thought it could have been some ages old thing that blew over and every body knew about years ago.

I find it hard to believe personally. I mean who could be gay with a smokin hot chick like Jackie O (back in the day)

#58     Aug 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

And my "everyone," Max means himself and his house of mirrors. This from the newly minted graduate of the laughing academy of the Waldorf Hysteria.

#59     Aug 10, 2012

10. clown club includes all of the above and Obama. US is in deep trouble. No leadership.

#60     Aug 10, 2012