The Bush Family - An American Dynasty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Kennedy gets a bit of a pass for some of the stuff he did. A bullet in the head usually will draw some sympathy for the victim.
    Whatever he was, I'd take him in a minute over the current president and his idiot predecessor.
    Another Bush? The guy has a high hill to climb overcoming the Bush name. I mean, GW was so friggin terrible the nation actually elected a black man. That's startling in and of itself. Add to that Obama had/has close ties to the radical left, and had virtually no relevant experience to the job of being president. Holy shit! Takes awhile to get your head around that.
    The new Bush would have a better chance if his name was Hitler.

#31     Aug 8, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Leftists still don't know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was about. In poker, what the Soviets pulled is called a 'bluff'. Documents that were declassified by the Russian after the fall of the Soviet Union reveled that the Soviets knew they could do anything they wanted, because Kennedy was soft and would NEVER strike first.

#32     Aug 8, 2012
  3. I think you're wrong about this.

Odumbo has done much to cement 50% of Americans onto welfare and other "get a check from the government every month" programs... and those folks will ALWAYS be voting DemoCrap... as to do otherwise might jeopardize their flow of funds from the rest of us.

DemoCraps are much closer to TOTAL AUTHORITARIAN CONTROL than to their demise.

Of course, I hope you're right...

With the parasite class being 50%-ish already, I think that also spells victory for Odumbo in November. Then, with nothing to lose, we'll get to see what he meant when a live mic caught him saying to Putin's guy... "I'll have more flexibility after my reelection". FLEXIBILITY TO DO WHAT with the Russians??

:(

#33     Aug 8, 2012

4. The soviets didn't strike first were they soft?

#34     Aug 8, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Alas, you are probably right. Our only other option is to drive the freeloaders into the sea. :D

#35     Aug 8, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

The Soviets blinked.
    Period.

#36     Aug 8, 2012
  7. That would be just fine with me.

In other animal populations, the week and lazy are the first to suffer predation... thus culling them from the herd and leaving the survivors stronger and healthier as a group.

Same should apply to humans.

At a minimum, the weak and lazy... as well as members of public employee unions... should not be able to vote themselves permanent life-style support at the expense of others.

:(

#37     Aug 8, 2012
  8. wildchild

wildchild

You are an idiot.

#38     Aug 8, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Wild, why are you calling brother Big an idiot?
    I think he made a good point.
    You implied that Kennedy was soft.
    History shows that the Soviets were the soft side of the equation.

#39     Aug 8, 2012
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Kennedy was soft. Its a known fact that the Soviets didn't respect him one bit. When you throw in the Bay of Pigs fiasco and countless other screw ups, the bottom line is JFK was not this great President. Hes extremely overrated, but hey, if you want to buy into the bogus narrative that Kennedy was so great, be my guest.

#40     Aug 8, 2012