The Bush Family - An American Dynasty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

It figues that you would defend a sexual predator, given your long history of racism and spreading hate.

#21     Aug 7, 2012
  2. You have me confused with one of your conservative buddies who think blacks should be sent to Africa ,call black people jungle bunnies or says that they hate queers etc

#22     Aug 7, 2012
  3. jfk simply got lucky with his handling of the CMC.

As usual our intelligence completely underestimated the readiness of our adversaries.

#23     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Don't forget the Berlin wall. Kennedy lost eastern Europe.

#24     Aug 7, 2012
  5. wildchild

wildchild

The Soviets never dared even make the threat when Ike was President. JFK was soft and didn't scare anyone and the Soviets pushed him around. Lets not re-write history.

#25     Aug 7, 2012
  6. You guys on the right think GW was a great president and Kennedy was one of the worst presidents. Fucking amazing.

#26     Aug 7, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Kennedy chickened out of the Bay of Pigs in the middle of the operation and Castro captured the invaders. Ike never would have done that.

This weakness gave the Soviets the plan to put missiles in Cuba to defend Cuba.
    How did Kennedy solve the Missile crises, by promising to remove US missiles from Turkey.

#27     Aug 7, 2012
  8. You don't know what Ike would or would not of done and you do not know what went on with the soviets and their plan. Total right wing radio fiction, pathetic.

You guys need to go listen to the audio tapes from the Kennedy white house. You will learn how a great president listens, asks questions and makes the righ decisions. Kennedy saved America with his leadership.

#28     Aug 7, 2012

9. LOL !!! So true

#29     Aug 7, 2012
  10. hughb

hughb

Holy shit, good find! I did not know that.

Edit to add: I'm referring to the incident in your quote with the Soviet sub, not the disaraging of our intel gathering....

#30     Aug 8, 2012