The Bush Family - An American Dynasty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 7, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Ronald Wilson Reagan, a true leader, the greatest President ever of the USA.

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. BTW, the last thing I want to hear is a lecture from another Bush family member. Can't they just go away? Haven't we as conservatives suffered enough from their incompetence? We suffered through Old "Read My Lips" Bush, who gave us the Clinton horror. Then we suffered through Mr. "Compassionate Conservative" Bush who wrecked our budget and mired us in pointless, unending wars, and handed us over to Obama.

Now we have a third, impatiently waiting "his" turn? And his big idea is we need more hispanics, since the ones we already have vote 2:1 for dems?

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Brother AAA, you be batting a thousand today son!
    You been sneakin' around studying my posts???:p

#13     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Kennedy saved America and the world from a potential tragedy by his handling of the Cuban crisis. Can you imagine what would happen today with one of our "conservative" leaders. GW - war, McCain - war, Romney - War...no peace...no war...ahhh. And I'd hate to think about how a tea party president would handle a crisis like Kennedy did. It would be a disaster.
    Kennedy is a true hero and a great president.

#14     Aug 7, 2012
  5. +1 and the teaparty nuts would have us in a war at the first hint of trouble. Good thing they are becoming a non event. Took longer than I expected, but is happening.

#15     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Kennedy was a monster, what kind of a lunatic feeds drugs to little girls who are barely 18, and then makes them perform sex acts on him and his brother, and various other men?

The guy was basically a sexual predator, who most likely would have ended up in jail if not for his name, and you loons on the left love the guy......

#16     Aug 7, 2012
  7. Most people respect the guy, republicans and democrats and independents, only the rightie loons on this site hate the guy.

#17     Aug 7, 2012
  8. Biggest terrorist attack in this countrys history on his watch

Turned a budget surplus into a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit

Doubled the national

The Iraq war

Invaded a country that did not attack us or have anything to do with 9-11

Left office with the worst economy since the great depression

Yeah,great president

#18     Aug 7, 2012
  9. +1

Japan recently held memorials for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.We would be holding memorials for US cities if not for JFK.Great Great President

#19     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Unproven accusations made more then 40 years after the mans death when he cant defend himself

#20     Aug 7, 2012