The bull run is over--- WSJ headlines

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

2. Yes

3. etfarb

etfarb

My bet is to the short side surf but its kind of hard to fight this QE crap right now

4. Surf, I read the entire article in the print version. it's just common sense the people are starting to feel left behind. my experience tells me this is just beginning of a frenzy to drive to market even higher.

5. Mom & Pop are only valid contrary indicators when they are the last buyerz in line.

Not so, at the present time.

We are in The Age of The Bernanke. No one believed he was serious about the helicopter.

:eek:

6. won't happen till 4th Q

7. bh_prop

bh_prop

Aren't you the guy who called for a major up move against the debt ceiling selloff? You received lots of ridicule for early entry then also.

8. Seems to me that trying to pick the top of a strong bull (as opposed to waiting for it to become a bear) is about as reasonable as opening an airline. By and large both are bad businesses to be in most of the time.

Please note I am not saying it can't be done but I'm saying there are easier ways to make money.

9. clacy

clacy

I happen to think the end is near but you have to assume the bulls can keep this going longer than you think possible.

I think we're getting to the place where some cracks start to show but the breakdown could be months down the road.

I eliminated my leverage because its just not worth trying to squeeze out the last 5-10%

#10     Mar 31, 2013