The bull Market is back and here is why

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Damn Liberals.

Always trying to help the poor and not fight wars.

Bastards.

#51     Mar 21, 2008
  2. congoboy

congoboy

Do you all still not see whats happening?? the market is reversing becase everyone thinks they will make money shorting. It always goes against the average joe(majority of ET).

I am up 16% on my over levereged account(First post).

Why are you unseasoned haters still hating on me? just because of my name? just because i come from a poor uneduated country, you people think I have no brains? Fine, keep judging assholes.

Its not so much what the fundamentals say, its how people think what drive the market. and thats exactly whats happening right now. oil will continue to go down and the market will be on the rise till people pull money out of the 3.5 trillion dollars money market. even after that, additional buying pressure will edge the market higher(i will tell later by how much), then after that would be time t nwind the positions and go short.

Keep laughing, I got 2 pms this weekend from hedge funds(can't name for privacy) who wanted to interview with me to offer a job to me. obviously i declined, but if something more attractive comes along, i can talk.

#52     Mar 24, 2008
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

hail congoboy

#53     Mar 24, 2008
  4. Well damn you all! I may blow up my account but this market is going lower and the us dollar is shit! It may take a week, month, or years but I will eventually be proven right.

:D

Actually my only big mistake recently was being a BSC short and long CAD

#54     Mar 24, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

post the PMs without the hedgefund names....

:p

#55     Mar 24, 2008
  6. I hear one was run by ET's own TudorJones. Starting salary was nearly seven figures.

#56     Mar 24, 2008
  7. He got offers from SocGen and BSC.

#57     Mar 24, 2008
  8. I can't speak "Star Wars," but speak Marine Corps fluently: Ooh rah!!!

#58     Mar 24, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Congoboy 'da man!!

#59     Mar 24, 2008
  10. Cboy, if only your story were true...but good call anyway.

Beware the Ides of April! :D

#60     Mar 24, 2008